Chapter 8

Harry had started school a week before our two-month anniversary. He lets me drive his car now because he could walk to school from his flat and his internship was only a block away from the school. It made my life a lot easier because I didn't have to take the 45-minute bus ride to work any more. It also gave me an excuse to see Harry everyday as I picked him up from his last classes of the day.

"Hey babe how were your classes?"

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he buckled his seat belt as we started driving towards his flat.

"Pretty good, nothing special happened though. I finished a song that I had been working on for about two weeks so that was good."

"Oh yeah? Did you write a piano accompaniment?" I reached over and grabbed his hand, and he laced his fingers with mine as I started the car.

"I did. Want to come up to the flat and I can play it for you?"

I looked over at him and he started blushing a bit. I smiled over at him excited to hear him play for the fist time. "Sure, I'd love to."

 *~*

When we got up to Harry's flat he dropped his school bag off at the breakfast bar in the kitchen and I took a seat on the couch. He walked into the living room and handed me a glass of water.

"Thanks" I smiled up at him and he returned it with a dimpled grin.

I took a sip of the water and then placed it down on the coffee table as I waited for Harry to get situated at the piano.

"Now don't say anything until the end of the song, okay?" he asked me.

He was blushing furiously as he said it and I couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Okay, promise." I flashed him a smile and he began the intro to the song.

The notes coming out of the piano beautifully. I knew I was in for something amazing as I saw his fingers move along the keys effortlessly.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

As he was playing I could feel my chest getting heavy and tight as I was holding my breath as he sang. He had his eyes closed and was swaying with the beat of the song. His voice coming out angelic, I didn't know he could sing like that. My palms were getting sweaty and I knew in this moment that I loved this boy with all my heart.