Chapter 61

"Louis!! Lou, wake up!" 

I felt someone shaking my arm and I opened my eyes to see Hayden sleeping on my chest. I looked up and saw Harry carrying Soph in his arms.

"What Harry?" I asked as I placed my hand on the back of Hayden's head and my other hand on his back as I sat up and tried not to wake him.

"We need to go to the hospital, Gemma is in labor!" He said as he rushed to the foyer.

"Oh my God... Oh my God! Okay we need to pack a bag and call my parents and the boys, we need to put shoes on these guys-"

"Lou I called you parents, I packed a bag for all of us, and just you and Hayden need shoes." He said as he was looking for the car keys.

I got up from the couch and looked for Hayden's shoes. I carefully balanced him on my lap to not wake him and I put shoes on him. I then moved to take Soph from Harry as he was gathering our things and I balanced her in my other arm. I went to put my shoes on and Harry came back into the foyer with the car keys, a backpack and another bag.

"Ready?" He asked me.

I nodded as I looked around to make sure we didn't forget anything and walked out the door.I walked towards our recently bought minivan and buckled the twins into their car seats. Hayden waking up as I buckled him and he started to cry a little. After I finished buckling them I ran to the passenger side of the car as Harry turned on the car. Hayden now fully crying I reached into one of the bags to pull out a pacifier and I placed it in his mouth, and his cries immediately died down. I let out a breath of air and turned to Harry who offered me a shy smile before grabbing my hand and squeezing it gently.

We raced to the hospital and when we got there a nurse rushed us to the hospital room where Gemma was already giving birth.

We met my parents, the boys and Robin in the waiting room. As Harry and I sat with the twins we let out a deep breath as we got there before the baby was born.

I wasn't quite sure what I was feeling, everything felt so rushed. I was so excited to have another child and Harry and I didn't know if it was going to be a boy or girl.

We set up another nursery next to the twin’s room, with a crib, another rocking chair and a changing table. Everything the baby will need.

I had Hayden sitting up on my knee and to keep him entertained I started bouncing my knee up and down. He opened his mouth and started going 'Ahh' as I bounced him it sounded funny as his sister who was sitting next to me on Harry's lap started laughing at him. He let out a giggle and I smiled to myself as both my kids were laughing. 

My nerves calmed down as Harry and I played with the babies. Everyone in the room looking at us and even Niall came in front of them to play peek a boo. He was full of smiles as he played with them and I could see Liam and Zayn laughing too as the kids almost couldn't breathe they were laughing so hard. I loved making my kids laugh and I loved watching them smile at something Harry, I or anyone else did.

"Harry... Louis..."

Harry and I looked up to see Anne in the doorway. He and I gave the twins to my parents as we stood up to meet her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as I looked at her. She looked nervous.

"Everything is fine... Just don't... Just... You can go in there." She said.

I looked at her for a moment before looking back to Harry and walking through the doorway.

When I walked into the room I was excited to see the baby I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I looked up from the ground and saw Gemma smiling at us, I figured she would've had the baby in her arms.