Chapter 12

It was two weeks after my fight with Harry and December was in full swing. Half way into the month, and there was at least five feet of snow on the ground from last night's storm.

I had moved all of my belongings from my parent’s house the week prior with help from my mum. My sisters had begged me to stay but I told them it was finally time for me to move out. My father was expressionless. He knew I was moving in with Harry and while doing so he avoided me completely.

Harry had told me that Niall was moving out, and I was worried it was because of me.

He told me that Niall had been seeing a girl for about two months now and decided to move in with her. I knew he was dating someone but I didn't know it was that serious. Harry was happy that he wasn't actually going to be alone in the flat as Niall moved out, I moved in.

All of my things fit in nicely, as I didn't have much. Harry cleared some of his drawers for me and that was really all I needed except for a corner to put my guitar in.

Harry and I have had a couple of guitar lessons since our last one a few months ago. He's getting pretty good fast, already learning new strumming patterns and finger picking patterns. I could tell he really loved it every time he mastered something new and the expression he would get on his face was indescribably cute.

We planned on having another lesson today as we were snowed in but we had three unexpected visitors.

"Hey lads!"

I said as I opened the door to see Liam, and Zayn all bundled up, and a very pink faced and cold Niall.

"Hey!"

They said in unison as they entered the flat.

"Oh, something smells good Tommo and I know you sure as hell aren't making anything."

I looked over at Niall and punched him right in the arm.

"I am not that bad a cook!"

"Yes you are love."

I heard Harry yell from the kitchen and I turned to see him walk into the living room where everyone was getting comfortable. They all started chuckling as he said it and I couldn't help but roll my eyes in fake annoyance.

"Aw c'mon Lou you know we love you!... Just not you're food..."

"Thanks Liam that means a lot."

I started to laugh because I knew how bad I was at cooking. 

The other day I woke up before Harry for once, and snuck out of bed to not wake him and into the kitchen to make myself some eggs and toast. Harry nearly fell into me as he ran in the kitchen to stop the smoke alarm that was beeping loudly which caused him to wake up.

"What're you cooking up in there Harry?"

Harry walked over to the couch where I was sitting and sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He turned to Zayn who was sitting on the love seat with Liam.

"I'm making some chicken soup. It's bloody cold out there and I thought it'd be nice to have something hot to eat."

"Oh! That sounds good! Is there enough for us?!"

"Well Ni there's enough for Liam, Zayn, Lou and myself... I would have to make two extra batches just to get you started."

"Well what are you waiting for?! Go make some more!!"

Everyone was in a laughing fit as Niall grew more and more worried he wouldn't be fed tonight.

"I'm only kidding Ni!! There's enough for you, don't worry."