Chapter 21

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing the back of my neck. I fluttered my eyes open and felt Harry's arm wrapped around my waist, and my bare back pressed into his chest. I turned my body so I was facing him and his green orbs were looking right at me. A smile came to me as I looked at him and he returned it with a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Good morning love."

He brushed the hair out of my eyes as he spoke and I leaned into the touch. His hand coming up so he was combing his fingers through my hair softly.

"And to you."

I leaned in and connected our lips briefly before returning my gaze to him.

"What should we do today?"

I thought about it for a second before responding.

"Hm, well we're going to Times Square around 5pm to get spots to watch the ball drop. I think the streets will be pretty busy today considering it's New Years Eve."

"Do you just want to stay in until we have to go to Times Square?"

"Yeah that sounds nice."

I connected our lips again, smiling into the kiss.

"Want to order room service for breakfast?"

He said against my mouth. I nodded my head and pushed harder onto him. He gripped my hips hard and pulled me towards him. I moved my hands so one was pulling at the back of his t-shirt and the other was combing through his hair. 

"Lou...Breakfast." He said with a smirk against my mouth.

He moved his hand trying to reach for the phone, but I pulled his arm back, putting it back where it was on me.

"It can wait." I breathed into his mouth.

He nodded and pushed hard back into me. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, our tongues colliding as they battled for dominance. I tugged at Harry's shirt and he disconnected our lips briefly to pull it off. I pushed him down onto the bed and moved so I was straddling him. I crashed my lips back onto his in a heated kiss and he moved his hands so they were pushing my bum so I came further up on him. I moved my hands that were cupping his face, down to his joggers. I started pulling them down and he lifted up his bum so I could pull them down all the way. I disconnected our lips and Harry whined at the loss. In one yank I pulled both his joggers and boxers down to his ankles, leaving him bare. I gripped at his hips and started grinding down on him. I dropped my head down and started sucking at his neck. I worked my way down his body and I could feel myself heating up as I got lower and lower onto him. When I got to his hips he was letting out heavy breaths as he tugged at my hair with his hand.

"L-Lou.." He barely breathed.

Without warning him I dipped my head down and wrapped my lips around his cock, making him release a loud moan. I flicked up my tongue, touching his sensitive tip, and as I did so Harry arched his back and threw his head further into the pillow that was holding his head up. I sucked in deeply, moving myself so my lips were further down his throbbing length. He pushed his length further into my  mouth and I hollowed out my cheeks, causing him to buck his hips up, and me deep throating him. I swirled my tongue around him making myself hum into him, causing vibrations in my own mouth.

"L-Louis... I'm..!!"

He couldn't even finish before I released his length with a loud pop and not even a second later he came between the two of us. Harry let out a breathless moan and he was breathing heavily as I moved back up and laid down beside him on the bed. I reached over and grabbed tissues that were on the bedside table and wiped both of us clean. I pulled Harry's boxers back up on him and he just laid there trying to calm his breathing. I looked over at him and chuckled to myself knowing that I had made him weak, and made it hard for him to breath. I reached over the top of him and reached for the phone to order room service.

"Hi, yeah can I have a two breakfast specials?"

I felt Harry place his arm around my waist as I hovered over him, but thought nothing of it.

"Can I have that both with... OHHH"

I looked down to see Harry smirking at me as he was tugging my boxers off and reaching for my length.

"C-can I have that with... Oh God... Um... S-scrambled eggs p-please? Y-Yea, that's all. R-room 2-246."

I slammed the phone back down on the receiver, looked down at Harry as he was stroking my length. I dropped my head down to Harry, connecting our lips forcefully. He smirked against my mouth and started pumping me harder. His thumb brushed away the pre-cum that was on my sensitive tip and I whined into his mouth. He brought the hand he wasn't using to grab the back of my head and play with my hair as he pumped. Each stroke growing harder than the next and I felt heat rise up inside me and a loud moan escaped my mouth. Harry brought his head into the crook of my neck and started sucking bruises there. My body felt like it was on fire and there was nothing I could do to tame it. My breathing became heavy and I knew I was close.

"Ha-Harry!"

I came into his hand and dropped my body so my weight was on him. I breathed hotly onto his chest as I tried to come down from my rush. I picked up my chin and rested it on his chest, breathing somewhat normal now. As I looked at him he wore a smirk on his face and I just smiled back at him.

"I can be in control too." He said.

I chuckled against him as he reached for more tissues to clean us up with. Once he was done he looked back down at me and brought up his head to meet mine and kissed me tenderly. I pulled away and put my boxers back on and laid back down on the bed.

A moment later I heard a knock at the door and figured it was room service so I got up to answer the door.

"Louis you have no clothes on, you can't answer the door!"

"I have boxers on, it's fine."

I got to the door and opened it. A girl a bit shorter than me, and blonde hair had a cart that held our food on it. I looked at her expecting her to hand me the food but she just stared at me.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi..."

She kept staring at me and I soon felt uncomfortable. Not two seconds later did I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck. I turned and saw Harry smiling and then looking at the girl. The girl looked between the two of us and then her cheeks turned a shade of red as she reached behind her to grab our food. She handed it towards us and Harry took both plates and walked back into the room.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem, sir."

She was still looking at me as I offered her a smile and gave her a small wave. I closed the door and just stood there for a second, thinking to myself  'what the hell was that?'.

I walked back into the bedroom and found Harry sitting up against the headboard with his arms folded across his chest and a smile on his face.

"What?" I said.

"Lou, she was checking you out!"

I could feel my face heat up as I looked at him.

"No she wasn't."

"Yes she was! She was obviously staring at you! If I hadn't come up behind you she probably would've pounced on you right there!!"

He was laughing as he said it so I knew he wasn't mad, but amused. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to sit on the bed and eat my food.

"Maybe she was just startled that I was only in my underwear..."

"That and the fact that you're extremely fit."

I smiled as I shook my head. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are Louis. You know I'm glad you closed the door before you turned around otherwise she would've gotten a glimpse of that bum of yours."

I looked at him with big eyes and I knew I was blushing. He started laughing and I couldn't help but join in with him.