Chapter 28

I woke to Harry moving under me. I fluttered my eyes open and saw my hand laying on his chest. A smile crept its way to my face as I saw the ring that was on my finger. I picked up my head to look at Harry to see him reaching for something on the bedside table.

He must have felt me move because he quickly looked down the me and a smile grew on his face. He dropped his head and kissed me deeply, I felt him breath heavily against me and I smiled into the kiss.

"Good morning fiancé."

I smiled at him and rolled my eyes.

"Oh God I am never going to get used to hearing that."

I grabbed the back of his head and brought him back down on me connecting our lips again.

I broke off the kiss and just looked at him for a second. I could never get tired of just looking at him. Admiring him, and everything he was.

I rolled over to check my phone and a hot pain shot up my back.

"OW!"

Harry sat up and looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong?!"

"You might've gone a little too hard on me last night there Harry."

I could hear him chuckle as he reached around my waist and pull me so I was laying on my back and he was hovering over me.

"Sorry, I was just celebrating."

He came down and kissed me hard. I moved my hands up to hair and brushed my fingers through his curls. He nibbled at my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, our tongues instantly colliding in a fiery kiss.

Harry gripped at my waist and pushed further down on me and I moaned into his mouth. He moved one hand to my lower back and pushed up, causing me to hiss in pain and he immediately let go.

He broke the kiss and I knew my face showed pain as pressure was put on my lower back.

"Alright babe, we're gonna take it easy today." He came down and pecked my lips before getting off me and laying beside me.

He grabbed for the TV remote and turned it on, finding a movie for us to watch.

"You're okay with just relaxing today?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. If you can barely move while laying down I wonder what you'd be like trying to walk."

He laughed as I thought of what that would feel like and shuddered not wanting to think of that pain.

"Anyway this is exactly how I want to start the New Year. A warm bed, a movie and my fiancé."

As he said it a smile grew on my face. His fiancé.. I'm his fiancé. This was the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with and as I thought about that the future seemed a lot less scary with him by my side.

I moved over without hurting myself and pecked his lips quickly before laying back down on his chest.

"Did you tell you're mom yet?" I asked.

I felt him chuckle under me. "Of course. Did you call your parents?"

"Not yet. I was going to just surprise them when we came home. My dad will probably shit a brick."

At that he let out a hoarse laugh and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I think he'll be happy... He's been a lot better ever since you two had that talk."

"Yeah, it's been good. I swear when I saw you in the doorway I thought I would've had to stop you from clocking him."

"I was maybe 2 seconds away from hitting him."

 I laughed knowing that Harry would have hit him if I didn't tell him to leave.

"Well we can forget about that. Right no it's just you and me. And I've been meaning to ask you, how exactly did you manage to pull that off last night?"

"The studio helped me pull a couple of strings."

I felt him chuckle as I kissed his chest and he wrapped his arms around me in a light hug.

"My fiancé..."

I heard him whisper. 

I relaxed into him, laying a hand on his chest. This was going to be my future. Harry and I side by side, and no other thought had ever seemed so perfect.