Chapter 59

'Louis!!" I heard Harry yell as he came into the house.

I was in the nursery with Hayden who had fallen asleep on my chest while we were in the rocking chair. I tried to get up gently so I wouldn't wake him and I placed him in his crib. I checked Soph's crib quickly to make sure she was still sleeping and when I saw that she was I walked out of the nursery and closed the door behind me.

"Lou!!" He yelled again.

I walked towards the landing the overlooked the foyer and looked down at him.

"What's up Haz?" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

"You are not going to believe the news the studio gave me!"

He was basically jumping with excitement as he looked at me.

"What?" I said when I reached to bottom of the stairs.

"We were both nominated for Academy Awards for Frozen!! Louis we're going to the Oscars!!!"

I covered my mouth with my hand as I looked at him shocked. I shook my head for a second because I couldn't believe this.

I smiled at him before lunging towards him and I pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Oh my God!! What were we nominated for?!" I asked.

"You were nominated for best original song for Let it go and I was nominated for sound editing!!"

"Oh my God, I can't believe this! Harry... We could get Oscars!!"

"I know!" He said as he hugged me again. "Lou I told you that movie was going to do amazing. It's like number one in most countries, and that's because of you!"  

I couldn't believe this... Harry and I are probably the youngest people to get nominated for these awards, this was huge!

"When are the Oscars?" I asked.

"They're in March. The studio is paying for everything, the flight, the hotel, just everything."

"That's what two months away?"

"Yeah, we have plenty of time to figure things out with the babies and everything."

"Harry, Gemma is due in the beginning of April..." I said.

A month or so after the babies first birthday Harry and I decided we wanted to have another child and Gemma graciously offered to be our surrogate again. So she got pregnant in August and she's due in April, which was now three months away. Harry and I would definitely have our hands full with two one year Old’s and a newborn but it was all going to be worth it.

"Babe it'll be fine. The Oscars are in the middle of March and the baby will be born the beginning of April."

"Okay... Well, we're going to the Oscars!!" I said to him.