Chapter 31

Harry and I had picked Greece to go to for our honeymoon. When our plane landed it was about 2 in the afternoon there. Harry and I went to claim our luggage, and find a taxi to take us to the hotel.

When we went outside to look for a taxi the street was busy and it was extremely hot out. Despite the heat, when you looked around everything was beautiful. The colors that were on the streets were light blues and whites, almost looking like the ocean.

We stood outside for about 5 minutes before we got a taxi and once we got in the car Harry gave the name of our hotel to the driver. It was about a 20-minute drive to our hotel, but as we drove the scenery was incredible. The roads were twisted as we drove up a hill and the view of the ocean was breath taking. Everything there was a soft color and already I felt so relaxed just by looking around the island.

As we got out of the taxi and approached the hotel it looked as though it was placed into the hill. Looking down the hill you saw stairs that led to the private beach the hotel owned.

Harry and I walked into the hotel and up to the receptionist desk to get our room key.

"Hi reservation for Harry Styles."

The receptionist smiled up at Harry before typing into the computer and handing him a key card.

"Here you go Mr. Styles you are in villa 4. Enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you."

Harry nodded at the receptionist before turning to me and smiling at me, reaching for my hand and leading us to villa.

"Already sick of my last name, Styles?"

Harry looked over at me chuckling as he shook his head.

"Of course not babe, I just made the reservation before we were married."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, connecting our lips briefly.

We made in to our villa and as we walked through the door I looked around the room and my breath was taken away. There was a living room with all white furniture, and a fireplace that was placed in the wall with a flat screen TV above it. I walked into the dining room that was connected to a full kitchen and marveled at how beautifully decorated it was with soft blue colors. There were stairs off the wall of the dining room that lead upstairs to a bedroom with a large king bed and bathroom that had both a bath and shower. Off of the bedroom there was a balcony that had two cushioned chairs and a table between them. Looking out over the balcony railing there was a perfect view of the ocean.

As I was looking out over the balcony I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kiss my neck.

A smile grew on my face and I leaned against Harry's chest as he moved his lips up to my jaw.

"Already trying to get me into bed babe?"

"Hm, I'm always trying to get you into bed."

I laughed as I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he dropped his head to connect our lips.

"Want to head down to the beach and relax before dinner?" He asked.

"Sounds good, I'll go put my swimming trunks on."

I kissed his lips quickly before going back into the villa to change into my swimsuit.

 *~*

"Here good?"

I nodded my head as I sat down in one of the cushioned chairs on the beach and pulled off my t-shirt off as I laid back in the chair. Harry set his towel and shirt down on the chair and looked down at me.

"Don't want to go swimming?"

"I think I'm going to tan for a little bit, but you can go babe."

Harry smiled at me as I put on my sunglasses and he started walking towards the ocean.

I relaxed into the chair and took a deep breath as the sun soaked into my skin. I watched as Harry walked into the ocean and went under water making his hair matte to his head. I chuckled to myself as I watched him swim around. I laid my head back against the chair and closed my eyes as I felt exhaustion take over, slowly dozing off to sleep.

 *~*

"What the hell?!"

I felt water being dumped on my head and my eyes shot open as I sat up. I looked up and saw Harry holding a bucket and smiling at me.

"Time to wake up Lou!"

I brought my hands up to my face and ran my fingers through my now wet hair.

"How long was I sleeping?"

"Maybe 45 minutes. I didn't want you to burn so I woke you up. Now you can go swimming with me!"

"...Where did you get the bucket?"

He shrugged. "I just found it."

"You shouldn't have thrown water on me..."

"Why?"

I looked at him as seriously as I could as I stood up from the chair.

"...I think it's best if you just start running."

Harry laughed for a second before looking at me. He then saw my face and immediately took off running towards the ocean. I started sprinting towards him and just as our feet hit the water I lunged into the air and jumped on his back, sending both of us under water.

I came back up to the surface and right after I did Harry came up gasping for air. I started laughing as I looked at him trying as he was trying to steady himself.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he wiped his face.

"You look like baby Tarzan..."

Harry splashed me and looked at me with wide eyes. I dived beneath the surface and reached for Harry's legs. Once I got a hold of them I pulled them down hard and Harry was forced under the water again. 

"I swear Louis, you're trying to drown me!" He said as a choked laugh.

"Stop splashing me then!"

He looked at me for a second before a smile grew on his face. He brought his hand up to the water and splashed it towards me. My mouth went into a straight line and I blinked my eyes a few times to get water out of them. When I fully opened my eyes again I saw Harry giving me a goofy grin that showed off his dimples.

"You're lucky you're so goddamn cute."

He pecked me on the lips quickly before swimming back to the beach.