Chapter 60

"Harry!! Louis!! Look over here!"

Lights were flashing all around us as Harry and I walked down the carpet at the Oscars. We both were in probably the nicest suits either of us would ever own and everyone wanted our picture as we walked down the carpet. I was extremely nervous and I could barely move but with Harry's hand on my lower back as he walked right beside me my nerves calmed down.

"Mr. Tomlinson, can I ask you a couple of questions?" The lady from E! Network asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile as I walked towards her and the camera.

Harry never let go of me as I walked towards her and when we were both on camera we smiled and listened for her questions.

"So, Louis you wrote the song Let it Go from Frozen and let me tell you that, that song is the number one selling song right now. What drove the inspiration for it?" She asked me as she moved the microphone towards my mouth.

"Well I'd have to say that when I was growing up I went through a lot of troubles and it was actually when I met Harry that I began to just push passed what was happening to me and to embrace what was going to happen in the future. As I wrote the song I thought a lot about that."

"Now you met Harry how long ago?" She asked.

I turned to Harry and smiled at him as he grinned back at me. "We met about three years ago and we've been married for two."

She smiled at the pair of us before turning to Harry.

"Harry I heard you got into a motorcycle accident and that you were actually in a coma for a couple of days. How was it recovering?"

"It was pretty easy with Louis by my side. It only got difficult when our twins were born because I couldn't help as much as I would've liked to." Harry said.

"How old are your twins?" She asked.

"They turned one in June and we're actually expecting our third child early next month." Harry said with a wide grin.

"Well congratulations to you two! And good luck tonight. On both the possibility of winning Oscars and your performance!" She smiled at us.

"Thank you." Harry and I said together as we walked away.

As we started walking away I turned to Harry. "When are we performing the song?" I asked him.

"I think near the beginning of the show. We're heading backstage now instead of our seats so I'd assume we're going to do it soon after it starts."

I nodded as we made our way inside and to the backstage.

Harry and I got backstage and someone told us we were going to go on in about a half hour. They set me up with a microphone that went behind my ear and down to my mouth so my hands could be free for the guitar. I tuned my guitar and paced around nervously waiting to get called on stage.

"Babe we'll do great." Harry said as he leaned in to kiss my temple.

"Harry we're in front of celebrities and we're gonna be on TV! There will be millions of people watching and I don't want to mess up."

"We know this song like the back of our hand. We'll do what we usually do and just get lost in it, yeah?" He asked smiling down at me.

I nodded slightly as I let out a couple of deep breaths. My chest felt heavy as the nerves kicked in as I was waiting for our names to get called.

"Our first performance of the night is Harry and Louis Tomlinson. Louis wrote Let it Go from the major motion picture Frozen and they will be performing it tonight. Let's give them a hand!" The announcer of the Oscars said to the crowd.