Chapter 37

The next day Harry and I got both of our families to help us start packing to move into the new house. When I opened the door for my parents they looked at me with smiles on their faces before looking in my arms.

"Louis... What is that?" My mum asked.

I looked down into my arms as Mason was snuggled against my chest like a baby.

"Oh Harry brought home a puppy yesterday."

"He just brought home a dog?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. Look how cute he is," I lifted up Mason and passed him to my dad who took him into his arms.

He rocked back and forth with the dog and rubbed his belly gently. My dad looked up at me and smiled.

"He is pretty cute." He said.

My dad set the Mason down and he scurried off, probably to the bedroom. My parents came into the flat and we got to work packing things up.

When Anne and Robin came things got even easier as we packed. We got most of the rooms packed except for the simple things we would need for the next couple of days while we were still in the flat.

Harry had order pizza for all of us and we all sat around the living room catching up.

"So we haven't heard much from you boys, you've been so busy." Anne said.

"I know sorry mum. We were just looking at houses and settling back into our routines after the honeymoon. Then I brought Mason home yesterday and that took up a good amount of our attention."

"You boys had a good time in Greece?" My dad asked.

"Yeah it was really great. Everyday was beautiful and Harry had me trekking through the forest, and kayaking and walking here and walking there." I smiled over at Harry as I spoke.

"Oh you were fine. Tell me all of that 'trekking' wasn't worth it."

"Okay, it was worth it but it was exhausting."

Everyone giggled as they watched us bantered back and forth playfully.

When our parents left it was pretty late and Harry and I were laying on the couch just talking.

"So the moving van will be here tomorrow afternoon and I took off from work to help the movers. You're off tomorrow aren't you?" He asked me.

I rested my chin on his chest as I looked up at him. "Yeah, I'm off tomorrow."

"Alright good. We can probably make quick work of it." He said as he combed his fingers through my hair.

I hummed into the touch and leaned into him, connecting our lips sweetly. Harry moved one hand to my lower back and pushed down on me, making me impossibly closer to him. I rested one hand on his hip and the other was gliding under his shirt, along his sides. He slicked his tongue against mine and I breathed hotly into his mouth as he pulled my head closer to his. I moved my legs so I was straddling him and Harry moved his hands to my bum, pushing me up on him. As I was working Harry's t-shirt off of him we heard a weak bark.

I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against his and as he turned his head to look to the ground I heard him chuckle. I looked to where he was looking and we saw Mason trying to put his front paws on the couch to get to us. He continued barking at us until Harry scooped him up and placed him on his chest. Harry started talking to him sweetly and petting him as he smiled.

At the sight of the two of them a chuckle of my own escaped me as I got off of Harry and stood in front of them.

"He's like an actual baby." I said.

"I know it's cute." Harry said as he smiled at Mason.

"Not when you're trying to get somewhere with your husband, but other than that, yes he's very cute." 

Harry laughed as I leaned down to kiss him sweetly.

"Take Mason outside. I'm going to hop in the shower." I said to him.

"Okay, be quick. If we're lucky maybe he'll fall asleep when you get out." Harry winked to me as he got off the couch.

I laughed to myself as I made my way into the shower.

I stripped myself of my clothes and turned the water on. As I climbed in the hot water felt so good running down my body. I lathered my hair with shampoo and ran my fingers through my hair. As I was washing my hair I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I yelled.

I saw the door open and Harry came in the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, did you already take the dog out?" I asked.

Harry was pulling off his shirt as he moved into the bathroom.

"Yeah, he just passed out."

He started unbuttoning his pants and pulled them off.

"Are you joining me?" I asked.

"If me taking off all of my clothes wasn't an answer than yes." He said with a chuckle as he climbed in the shower with me.

"Hey." I said when he came in.

Instead of answering Harry crashed his lips onto mine and pushed me up against the shower tile.

One blowjob from Harry and shower later we left the bathroom exhausted and ready for bed.

Harry and I climbed into bed with just our boxers on and I relaxed into the mattress as Harry wrapped his arm my waist and kissed my neck sweetly.

"We're gonna be in the house tomorrow." He breathed against my neck.

I turned my head towards him and smiled. "I know. We'll have to unpack everything." I lightly laughed thinking about how annoying it would be.

"It'll all be worth it love."

I smiled at him before leaning in and kissed him gently, relaxing into his touch as I fell asleep.