Chapter 48

"Harry, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked through the door. "Hey buddy!" I said as Mason came up to me. He was getting bigger, almost reaching at my knees.

I walked into the kitchen and dropped my workbag on one of the breakfast bar chairs. I moved over to the fridge and opened it pulling out a beer and opening it. I took a sip and I was wondering where Harry was as he didn't answer me.

"Harry?" I yelled again.

"Lou!" I heard him shout. It sounded panicked and I immediately started running to where the noise came from.

"Harry, where are you?!"

"I'm in the bedroom!"

I sprinted up the stairs and threw open the door to our room. He wasn't on the bed so I moved into the bathroom. I heard rustling behind the door and I opened it to find Harry laying in the tub, the shower was running and he was unable to get up.

"Shit..." I whispered to myself as I moved to turn the shower off.

I looked over to Harry and he was wincing in pain. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso to help him get up. He used his good leg to help push himself up as I couldn't get a good grip on him because he was wet. I got him standing and I grabbed a towel for him to wrap around his waist. When it was on he swung his good leg over the tub and put his arm around my shoulder to lift himself up. He was able to get out of the tub and I helped him walk to the bed and sit down.

"What happened?" I asked breathing heavily.

"I was washing my body and I just slipped. I hit my back against the tub though."

"You didn't hit your head did you? If you did we need to go to the hospital." I was worried as I walked over to the dresser to grab Harry some clothes.

"No, I didn't. My back just really hurts."

I put the clothes on the bed and got behind Harry to look at his back. His back was already bruised and scratched pretty badly from the accident but I could see new bruises forming from his fall.

"Yeah you bruised it a bit more. It's not bad though. So you're okay? You don't need to go see a doctor?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Can you just help me get dressed?"

"Of course babe." I said before pecking his lips.

I helped Harry get dressed and go downstairs to lay on the couch. Because of the medications he was taking he's been sleeping a lot. I didn’t mind as long as he wasn't in pain.

"I'm gonna make some dinner, you want some?" I asked as I laid him down.

"Depends on what you're making." He chuckled at me.

"I was just going to make some pasta and sauce you twat." I smiled back at him and he laughed.

"Yeah, I'll have some. If I fall asleep can you just wake me up?"

"Sure babe. You want the TV remote?"

"Um yeah."

I passed him the TV remote and kissed him on the head before going into the kitchen.

15 minutes later I finished the pasta and plated it to take it out to Harry.

I walked into the living room with two plates in my hands to find Harry passed out on the couch. I smiled to myself as I looked at him and placed the plates down on the coffee table.

"Harry." I said as I pushed his hair back, away from is face. "Babe wake up."

I saw him let out a yawn and slowly open his eyes to look at me.

"How long was I sleeping?" He asked.

"Not even 20 minutes." I said as I helped him sit up. 

I sat down next to him and paced him his plate and fork before I reached for mine.

"So." He said with a mouth full of food. "We need to talk about baby names."

I nodded as I stuffed more pasta into my mouth. "That we do. Have anything in mind?"

"For boys I like the names Hudson and Hayden."

"Hudson sounds too much like Mason. I love Hayden though, that's perfect."

"Hayden it is then." He smiled over at me. "Now girls."

"Agh girls are hard."

"I know... We still have like two more weeks to figure it out."

"Well let's through around some ideas. Have you thought of any?" I asked before putting more pasta in my mouth.

"Not much... I mean I've always like the names Sophia or Hazel."

"Would we want the twins names to starts with the same letter? Hayden and Hazel?"

I looked over at him as he thought about it.

"No, me being me I'll mix them up no matter what."

I chuckled at him because that is something he would definitely do.

"So Sophia?" I asked

He and I both thought about it and the more I thought about it the more I liked it.

"Yeah." Harry said smiling at me.

"I believe we just named our children Mr. Tomlinson." I said smiling back at him.

"I believe we did."

He leaned in and kissed me sweetly before resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you Lou."

I smiled back at him and kissed him quickly before pulling away.

"I love you too."