Chapter 58

"SURPRISE!!"

I walked through the front door with Harry and the babies and every single person Harry and I knew was standing in our foyer.

"Oh my God what is this?" I asked, smiling widely.

Beside me Harry was laughing and went to hug his mum with one arm as he had Sophia's carrier in the other.

"Well it's a happy two year anniversary and happy first birthday to the babies party!!" Niall said excitedly.

"Guys this is amazing!!" I said as I moved to hug the boys with one arm as I had Hayden's carrier in the other.

I hugged the boys, my mum and dad, my siblings, Anne and Robin, and Gemma.

"I can't believe you guys put this together! But how did you get in the house...?" Harry asked looking around.

 "Niall?" I asked as I saw him smirking behind Zayn.

"I may have swiped one of your keys and made a copy." He said with a sheepish grin.

"Normally I would be mad but I'm too happy to care right now." Harry said as he laughed to himself.

"So BBQ is on, the day is hot and the pool is cool." Liam said as he clapped his hands together, smiling at us.

"Sure, just help yourself to our house." I said with a chuckled.

I put Hayden's carrier down and got him out of his seat. I kissed his head and he looked at me with his big blue eyes. I couldn't believe they were a year old already.

Everyone started moving out of the foyer and to the backyard to go swimming and eat as Harry and I took the babies upstairs to change into their little swimming suits.

"Look at my little guy in his swimming trunks." I said as I ran my fingers through Hayden's feathery hair.

Harry looked over at me from where he was putting Sophia in her swimming suit and smiled at me.

"C'mon babe let's take them to our bedroom and then we can change." Harry said to me.

I nodded at him before picking up Hayden and walking out of the nursery and into our bedroom. Harry was right behind me as I set Hayden down on our bed and he set Soph down. Both of them were sitting up and looking at us as we moved around the bedroom in search of our swimming trunks.

Once I found mine I looked over to the twins who were just gurgling at each other and I smiled to myself before I changed into my swimming trunks. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto Hayden's head playfully and he seemed startled for a second before I walked over to him and started playing peek a boo with the shirt.

I could see his eyes light up as he started laughing and Soph was looking on just watching her brother. My own smile grew on my face as I saw both of my kids laughing. I moved over to Soph and started ticking her belly and pretend to eat her stomach. Her laughter filled the room as I tickled her and I felt her hand come up to my hair and tug on it gently. I laughed to myself as her laughter grew louder and louder. A moment later I felt Hayden scoot onto my back and start bouncing up and down.

"Agh big guy has me down!" I playfully said.

I brought my arm around and picked Hayden off of my back and brought him back onto the bed, his laughter now filling the room.

Both of them were laying on their backs as they tried to get their breathing back to normal from laughing. I chuckled to myself as I watched the two of them.

"First beat down from dad." Harry said as he showed me his phone.

He videotaped the whole thing and I couldn't stop laughing at how cute they both were. Hayden climbing on my back to protect his sister, it was the cutest thing.