Chapter 44

5 Months later (May)

"Harry can you come help me in here?" I yelled from the nursery.

"Hey babe, whoa... What happened in here?" He asked chuckling at me.

I had taken both parts to the two cribs out of their boxes and had them laid out on the floor.

"I'm trying to put the cribs together... I shouldn't have taken both out though." I said as I scratched my head.

"Alright do you have the instructions?"

"Uh maybe." I looked around the floor and found it under one of the crib parts. "Here!"

Harry grabbed it from my hand and looked at it.

"Okay, do you have the screws and the little screw driver thing?"

I looked around the room and found two bags of screws, but I couldn't find the screwdriver they give you in the box anywhere.

"I don't know where it is... I haven't seen one." I said looking up at him.

"Okay, I'll just run to the store and pick one up. Why don't you try to separate the parts for each crib?"

I nodded at him. "Yeah, okay."

"I'm going to take the bike, it's nice out today." He said as he walked out of the nursery.

"Alright I'll just try and figure this out..."

30 minutes later I finally figured out what piece belonged to which crib and had everything organized.

I decided to take Mason out for a walk while I waited for Harry to get back.

He and I went for a 20-minute walk but it started raining so we had to run home. When we got back I saw that Harry's bike wasn't in the driveway. Maybe he parked in the garage.

I walked into the house and let Mason off his leash as I kicked off my wet shoes.

"Harry!" I yelled.

There was no response so I walked around the house looking for him.

"Harry!!" I yelled again.

There was still no response so I picked up my phone and called him. It rang for about a minute before it went to voice mail.

There was no reason why he shouldn't be home by now...

I waited for another 10 minutes before I called him again, and again it went to voice mail.

I was starting to worry and I began calling everyone, I called Anne, my parents, Liam, Niall, Zayn and all of them said they haven't seen him.

Harry should have been home at least an hour and a half ago and I was pacing the living room, waiting for some kind of sign that he was home, or coming home.

5 minutes later my phone began ringing. Frantically I reached for it and looked at the screen

Unknown caller It said.

I didn't care as I picked it up praying it was Harry.

"Hello?!"

"Hi is a Mr. Tomlinson there?"

"Speaking." I said into the phone.

"Hello sir, I am Doctor Smith from Manchester Memorial Hospital and I'm calling regarding Harry Styles... He's been in an accident sir and we need you to come down to the hospital."

I stared right in front of me as I processed what I had just heard. My breathing stopped and my heart stood still. I felt as though a ton of weight had just fallen on my shoulders and I couldn't hold myself up. I started shaking my head and bent over so my hands were on my knees keeping me steady. 'This can't be happening' I thought. 'This isn't real...'.