Chapter 34

"Harry..." I whispered as I poked his cheek.

"What?" He grumbled into the pillow

"Wake up."

"No." He said as he rolled over to face the other direction.

I rolled my eyes as I sat up in the bed and stretched. As quietly as I could I pushed back the covers and stood on top of the bed.

"Harry I will give you one last chance to wake up."

He said nothing...

"Okay then..."

I stood over him, one leg on each side of him and began jumping frantically on the bed.

"Hazza wake up, wake up, wake up!!"

He started making grumbled noises into the pillow so I only jumped harder, causing his body to lift off the bed slightly as I jumped. 

"Lou!" He finally screamed after I had been jumping on him for a couple minutes.

"Oh good, you're up." I dropped myself onto him and just smiled. "Good morning love." I said as I dropped my head and pecked his lips quickly.

"I really hate you sometimes." He said with a chuckle.

"No you don't." I got off of him and moved to the dresser in search of something to wear for the day.

"After this and last night, I definitely do."

He sat up rubbing his bum and I couldn't contain a chuckle.

"Oh be quiet you're fine."

I winked at him before turning back to the dresser and pulling out my navy blue shorts and a white tee.

"Coming from the guy who once had to spend a whole day in bed because he couldn't walk."

I laughed to myself remembering the day after Harry proposed to me. What a painful, painful day...

I pulled on my shorts and buttoned them. Just as I was about to pull my tee over my head Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed with him. He climbed over me and kissed me hard, breathing into my mouth.

"Don't worry I'll get you back later." He said before winking at me and getting off the bed.

"By the way keep your shirt off and put swimming trunks on." I looked over at him as he took off his boxers and put on his swimming trunks.

"Why?"

"Because I have a surprise and we need swimming trunks."

"Okay..."

I went and put on my swimming trunks and looked over at Harry who was wearing a t-shirt and carrying a backpack.

"How come you get to wear a shirt and I don't?"

He shrugged and said "I don't like it when you where shirts."

I looked at him for a second before rolling my eyes and grabbing my white tee. I pulled it over my head and got my backpack filled with the essentials for the day, even though I had no clue what we were doing today.

 *~*

"Harry... How much longer?" 

I was breathing heavily and a layer of sweat was covering my entire body as we walked through the forest.

"Let's go grandpa, not much further." He said smiling at me.

"How are you not dying?! I actually work out unlike yourself, and I'm about to pass out!"