Chapter 32

After Harry and I had come back dinner I jumped in the shower quickly. Once I was done I dried my hair with my towel and wrapped it around my waist before walking back into the bedroom. As I walked in the bedroom I saw Harry laying on the bed in his boxers, looking at some brochure.

I moved over to the dresser to find some boxers. As I shuffled through my clothes I felt Harry grab at my hips and spin me so I was facing him. He leaned his forehead against mine and smiled down at me before connecting his lips with mine. There was electricity in the kiss as Harry pressed harder onto my mouth. He moved his hands from my waist to my lower back and pulled me impossibly closer to him. I brought my hands up to Harry's hair and massaged his scalp gently, causing Harry to moan into my mouth. He began nibbling at my lower lip and I opened my mouth, allowing Harry to take over. Chills shot up my spine as he started moving us towards the bed. The back of my knees hit the bed and Harry slowly lowered me down, as he pushed me back further onto the bed. His one hand was on the side of my head and the other was playing with the hem of the towel on my waist. He breathed hotly into my mouth, as I gripped his hips. He started rocking down on me and I let out groan. Harry started working his lips down my jaw line and to my neck, nibbling at it and sucking bruises along the way. Every place his lips touched left a burning sensation and I only begged for more. 

"Harry..." I could barely breath out.

Harry looked up at me with lust in his eyes and brought himself over me again, pressing our lips together and slicking his tongue across mine in desire. I brought my hands to the hem of Harry's boxers growing impatient.

"Getting antsy Lou?" He said against my mouth as he smirked.

I gripped his waist hard and rolled him over so he was on his back as I straddled him. I kicked his legs apart and stuck my knee in between. I could feel myself heating up and I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke the kiss and Harry whined at the loss. I grabbed at his boxers and pulled them off his legs, as Harry reached for my towel and yanked it off me. I reconnected our lips as Harry scratched at my back wanting more. As I pushed my bare body onto his our lengths touched and he bucked his hips up at the contact. I moved my lips to his neck and sent him butterfly kisses along his chest. As I moved lower on him he bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut trying to contain a moan from coming out. Once I got to the inside of his thigh  I started sucking causing a bright purple bruise to form. Harry brought his hand to my hair and started tugging on it as he let out a whine. I could feel him move under me and looked up to see him reaching for lube and a condom. He looked to me with pleading eyes and as I moved back up to him I grabbed them from his hand, connecting our lips again.

As I entered a finger into Harry he let out a shallow gasp and dug his nails into my bareback. I bit his lip in response only  making the kiss more messy. I could feel sweat forming on my forehead as I continued kissing him. I added another finger and Harry's breath became short as I grazed his prostate. He gripped my hot, sticky skin and pulled me down lower on him, begging for more. I entered the last finger and Harry yelped into my mouth as his breathing became more ragged.

"Babe... P-please." He barely breathed into my mouth.

I nodded against him and broke the kiss. As quickly as I could I rolled the condom down my hard length and slicked it with lube. I grabbed at Harry's waist and pushed into him. Harry began to whither beneath me as I started thrusting into him slow at first.  The familiar tightness that was around my length only made me want more of him. As I moved deeper into him Harry arched his back and grabbed at the sheets around him. I leaned down and gave him a gentler kiss than the others and a strangled noise came out from Harry's mouth. He moved his hands from the sheets and gripped at my waist, pulling me closer. That movement caused me to go deeper into him, and I could see Harry squeeze his eyes shut as he tried to gather himself. I began to breath heavy onto his chest as my movements became faster. Lightly at first but it soon escalated to me grabbing his waist to steady myself on top of him. As my pace quickened and my thrusts became harder Harry's breath became more hitched. I loved that I could wreck him like this and decided to have more fun with it. I surged forward and a loud groan escaped Harry as I touched his prostate. Every thrust after that became harder and harder, hitting Harry's sweet spot each time. Harry was letting out a strangled cry each time I rocked into him.

I brought one of my hands to Harry's length and at the touch he cried out. I wanted to make him come completely undone. I started pumping forcefully with determination as his eyes glazed over and his cheeks turned red. I could tell he was close as he reached for my sides, digging his nails into my waist. I was breathing heavily as I timed my thrusts with me pumping him.

"Ha-Har..."

I couldn't finish what I was saying as I surged forward one more time and came into him. I began pumping him fiercely with the energy I had left and a moment later he came into my hand.

I slowly pulled out of him and took the condom off, tying it up and throwing it in the wastebasket near the bed. Completely exhausted I fell on top of Harry breathing hotly onto his chest. I could feel his heart pounding and his shaky breath on my neck. He brought his hand up to my hair and massaged my scalp softly, as he dropped his head and kissed head.

We laid there for a moment trying to catch our breath. Harry combed his fingers through my hair and began kissing my sweaty forehead. I looked up at him and he was already giving me a dimpled smile. I eased myself forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Best... Wedding... Sex...Ever...." Harry said in between kisses.

"I can't believe we're actually married..."

He chuckled under me. "Well believe it love, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life."

The thought of that made me break out into a full grin as I cupped Harry's face between my hands and brought our lips together one last time before we dozed off to sleep.