Chapter 19

We had about 20 minutes left in our flight and Harry was passed out. His head was resting on my shoulder and his hand was laced with mine. I saw that his mouth was slightly open and chuckled to myself. I took out my phone and took a picture of the two of us.

"Harry." I shook his arm softly. "Harry, c'mon get up."

"Lemme sleep." He mumbled.

"Harry really we're gonna land any minute. Please get up."

I kissed the top of his head and felt him move under me. He looked up at me and smiled. I returned it and leaned down to kiss him. I felt the plane descend and broke the kiss. I looked at Harry with big eyes as I grew more and more nervous. Harry chuckled at me and squeezed my hand for reassurance.

 *~*

We got off the plane and claimed our luggage. The airport was very busy and we had a hard time getting around everyone. There were people from countries all over the world and everything was very hectic.

We were waiting outside for a taxi and finally one came to take us to our hotel. As we drove the streets were extremely busy and it was weird that they drive on the right side of the road, it made everything confusing. We drove through Times Square and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The screens on the tall sky scrappers were large and full of color. I couldn't wait to see what it would be like for New Years.

My parents had booked us a suite at the Sherry-Netherland Hotel and it looked pretty nice. We walked through the lobby and up to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, reservation for Louis Tomlinson."

The receptionist nodded and typed into the computer, swiped a card and then handed it to me.

"Thank you Mr. Tomlinson you're in room 246. Enjoyed your stay!"

"Thank you."

I gave her a smile and grabbed for Harry's hand as we made our way to the elevator.

When we got into the room I looked around and saw it wasn't very big, but the perfect size for us. A large king size bed in the middle of the room, the head of the bed against a wall. Everything in the room was a crème color. The walls, the bed, and even the chair that sat in the corner. There was a wooden dresser that also held  a flat screen on top of it.

I set my luggage at the foot of the bed and Harry placed his on top of the bed and started to unpack.

I walked into the bathroom and there were two sinks, a large counter and a large bath that also worked as a shower.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw Harry unpacking my suitcase for me.

"Babe you don't have to do that, I can do it."

"No it's okay. You look tired anyway."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with my back pressed against the headboard.

Harry finished unpacking both of our suitcases and joined me on the bed, resting his head on the shoulder.

"Tired?"

I looked down at him and could see his eyelids drooping. He nodded his head and I moved both of us so we were both lying down. He rested his head against my chest and I wrapped my arm around his waist and brought him in closer to me, absorbing his warmth.

A few minutes later I heard his steady breathing, knowing that he had fallen asleep and I reached for the TV remote and relaxed into the bed as Harry slept.

 *~*

I woke up and felt pressure on my chest. I looked down to see Harry still sleeping on my chest. He had some of my shirt fisted in his hand on my chest and he was breathing heavily. As best I could I released Harry's hand from my shirt and got out from under him so he was laying on the bed.