3

the interior & side views ^ added in more pics of honeymoon getaway bc why not

the interior & side views ^ added in more pics of honeymoon getaway bc why not. u can totally see the setup of the place like it's absolutely see through, so like..... who else is going to watch??? lmfao jk, but santiago OWNS THIS. well now Santiago & Adora, but they OWN THIS. and look at that mf pool hey im so in love w this place if I disappear from the earth this is where i'll be

Adora

Santiago rolled on top of me, my fingertips slipping down his chiseled abdomen slowly as our lips moved against eachother's.

Santiago and I had that ideal honeymoon setting going on currently- the flowing white curtains in front of the open French doors, the messed up bed, the beach setting.

I was so happy I'd left him up to the honeymoon phase.

"You know," he muttered, his lips against my neck, "the key to a good honeymoon is breakfast in bed."

"Mm, are you going to fix me breakfast and bring it to me in bed?" I asked, grinning up at him as he pulled away from me.

"Mm hmm," he muttered, "after I get done with my breakfast in bed."

"Ooh," I suggestively said, giggling as I pulled his lips down to mine once again.

"I'm being serious," he muttered, his lips pulling up into a grin.

"I know you are," I said, nodding up at him, "breakfast is prepared, Mr. King."

I cocked an eyebrow up at him and he just chuckled. "What did marriage do to you?"

"I don't think it's necessarily marriage," I said, trailing my fingertips down his bulky arm, "I think it's the fact that we have a house to ourselves for two weeks. Usually I'm just worried about someone else hearing."

"Well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about here," he said.

"Except someone casually driving by on a boat and seeing straight in the house," I said, "but yeah, nothing really to worry about."

He just chuckled and trailed his lips down my neck and to my chest, making my fingers latch onto his hair.

He slowly but surely made his way down to the junction of my thighs, smiling up at me before he pressed a kiss to the insides of each of my thighs. His growth grazed against my skin, making my lips pull up into a satisfied smile.