6

Adora

I rolled over and felt around for Santiago, noticing he wasn't in bed with me.

I sighed and looked over at the clock beside my bed.

10:57 P.M.

Santiago and I had been going to bed rather early surprisingly. We had worn ourselves out enough during the day time to make us sleepy enough to go to bed at an early hour.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, brushing my fingers through my hair. I swung my legs off of the bed and pulled my skimpy nightie down, opening the bedroom door.

I walked out into the living area.

Nothing.

I tip-toed into the kitchen and leaned against the wall as soon as I saw him. He was leaned against the counter, eyes fixated on his phone.

This lasted for a few minutes before he looked up and noticed me, making me crack a small grin.

"What's got you up?" I asked, pushing myself off of the wall.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his middle from behind, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"Well, sadly, the business doesn't just freeze for my two week honeymoon," he said, turning around.

"Mm, problems?" I asked, my chin against his chest.

"Actually no," he said, "we're at an all time high currently."

He showed me his phone and I just smiled, looking up at him. "That's amazing, baby."

"I know," he said, smiling, "I can't believe I created this."

I loved hearing him talk about the business. Sometimes it consumed him, yeah, but watching his eyes light up when something went right, hearing his passion for his business, it made him so much more beautiful in a matter of seconds.

"I can," I said, "you have a habit of creating beautiful things."

He just grasped my hips. "I know our phones are supposed to be locked away, but it was blowing up. I'm surprised it didn't wake you."

I just leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips, my fingers in the back of his hair. "Does this success call for a celebration?"

He furrowed his brows together, puckering his lips out. "One more kiss, that'll help determine."

I just smiled and pulled his lips down to my own, slipping my tongue inside his mouth with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, it calls for a celebration," he muttered against my lips, shoving his phone in the drawer before grasping my buttocks.

I giggled as he pulled me up into his arms and sat me on the counter, prying my legs apart to stand in between.

He pulled my nightie over my head and I just smiled as he pulled away from me, his hands grasping the sides of my underwear.

"Should I fuck you on the counter or in the bed?" He asked, his lips in a gorgeous grin.

"Hmm," I whispered, wrapping an arm around his neck, "surprise me."

He just grinned a boyish grin, the moonlight bouncing off of his eyes. "Counter it is then."

~*~

Santiago

"Oh, come on," Adora said, "you come to the beach to get sandy."

"Adora, I love you and I will do anything for you, but you're not burying me in the sand."