4

Adora

I smiled, my fingertips slipping down Santiago's jawline as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Good morning, beautiful," he greeted, tucking a chunk of hair behind my ear as he pulled away from me.

"Hi, husband," I greeted, grinning up at him.

"We have big plans today."

"Yeah?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbow.

"Mm hmm," he said, lacing our fingers together, "you're going to be out in the sun all day, so dress accordingly."

I smiled and leaned down to press another kiss to his lips before he rolled out of bed.

"I'm getting a shower really quick," he said, "start picking out your outfit for the day, I know that will take an hour or so."

I sat upright and gave his abdomen a good shove, smiling up at him.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead before walking into the bathroom, and I watched him.

He wore gray sweatpants better than anyone I'd ever met.

I stood up and stretched, letting out a yawn. I stood in front of the full length mirror and leaned forward, examining my skin.

It looked nice and refreshed, like I'd been living my best life.

Which really, I had been.

I smiled and reached down, grabbing my suitcase. I threw it on the bed and brushed my hair back, plopping down on the edge of the bed.

I unzipped my suitcase and took a good look at everything inside.

Lingerie strewn all over, rare sightings of actual casual clothes. I reached inside and pulled a few skimpy nighties out along with their matching thongs, finding a bikini I could wear.

I pulled out a simple sundress that I could easily throw on over my bikini, smiling at it. It was so cute and honeymoon-ish.

I stood up and pulled my nightie off, throwing it in my suitcase. I pulled my underwear off and slipped on my bikini bottoms, slipping into the matching bikini top before my sundress.

I ran my fingers through my hair and slid my sunglasses over my head, plopping down on the bed.

I'd proven Santiago wrong, I'd found an outfit before he could get out of the shower.

A few minutes later the door flew open and out he walked, a towel wrapped loosely around his hips. He swept his fingers through his hair as he trailed his eyes down me. "Wow. You look good."

I smiled, grabbing his wrist. "Proved you wrong, Mr. King. I found an outfit in exactly five minutes."

He just smiled down at me. "I like the sundress."

"I knew you would. What's so good about sundresses to guys, anyways?" I asked, walking into the elegant bathroom.

I placed my hand on my hip as I leaned against the counter, my eyebrows shooting up as his towel dropped.

"Easily accessible," he said, "that's a good explanation."

I smiled, trailing my eyes down his backside. "Nice ass."

"Funny," he said, turning around.

My eyebrows shot up yet again and I pursed my lips together, a smile tugging at my lips.

"What? You've seen every inch of me," he said.

"It just seems like you get bigger every single time."