41

Santiago

I pressed one last kiss to Adora's plump lips, smiling down at her. "Okay, we have to get up now."

She groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're absolutely sure?"

I just chuckled and grabbed her leg, hooking it around my hip. "I'm absolutely sure."

"Your body language is saying otherwise," she suggestively whispered, grinning.

"You're cute," I said, pressing a kiss to her nose.

"I've heard that means I'd totally fuck you in guy language."

"Indeed it does," I said, "baby, I really wish we could have actual sex, but it does genuinely scare me."

"Why?" She asked, "is it because your dick is so long, so you're afraid it's going to hurt the baby? I don't r-"

"That's not the reason," I said, sighing as I pulled her on top of me.

"It's literally one slip of the dick, I'm not kidding."

I just laughed and pulled her lips down to mine. "I love you."

"And I love you more," she whispered, "wanna shower together? Maybe we can get creative and pull out the shower head."

I couldn't help but to laugh. "You're extremely horny."

"Well, it's the kid inside of me, she likes to bring me waves of hormones."

I smiled and sat up, propping myself up on one elbow.

"I liked eating chocolate off of you last night," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"As did I," I said, smiling at her.

"We can do it again," she enthusiastically suggested, pointing over her shoulder, "it's in the kitchen."

I pulled her lips to mine, wrapping my arms around her. "What ever happened to old fashioned making out?"

"We grew the fuck up," she muttered, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly.

I smiled against her lips and laid her down on her back, hovering above her.

"I really hope someone's out there, they have a full view of your ass," she whispered, grinning as she slapped my backside.

"Adora, what is wrong with you?" I laughed out, shaking my head.

"I'm horny and have no escape, that's what's wrong!" She yelled.

"Baby, I can give you an escape," I said, laughing.

"This is not a laughing matter, Santiago."

I pressed a kiss to her neck, moving her hair over. "I'm not laughing."

"Yeah, not anymore," she sighed out, her fingers in my hair, "I can't believe we have to leave today."

"Sorry it couldn't be longer," I said, "Papi has to go to work, make money for all of my kids. And wife."

"Um, the wife can make money for herself," she said, "but the husband's money does help. And add to how beautiful he is."

"You really are a sugar baby, huh?"

She shrugged. "Daddy issues."

I laughed and stood up, making her grab my hips. "Wow, I think this is the first time I've seen you soft."

I looked down with furrowed brows and she giggled. "Haha. Made you look."

She stood up and smiled, walking into the bathroom with a naughty grin on her face.