42

a week later

Santiago

I stepped out of my car to be met with cameras in my face, making my eyebrows go into a deep furrow.

"How's the baby?" One of the reporters asked, making me hold my hand up and walk up to my building.

"How's Mrs. King?"

Great, get out of my face now.

"Is it true that you wanted to keep your wife's pregnancy a secret?"

I just sighed and grabbed the door handle of my building, looking over at one of the reporters. "I wanted to keep it a secret because I knew this would happen. Have a good day."

I opened my doors and walked inside my building, shaking my head. "What is up with those people?"

"Sorry, I tried to get them away, but they weren't budging until they spoke to the King himself," my receptionist said, shooting me a smile.

I shook my head and rubbed a hand down my face.

"How are your boys?" She asked, "I haven't asked about them in a while."

"They're good," I said, "boys. They got hammered the other night on my alcohol, so that's great."

She giggled. "Hey, I've waited this long. And I'm only twenty-one, not that far off."

"Trust me, Fred makes sure to check on you."

She smiled. "Tell them I said hello."

"Will do," I said, patting her desk before walking towards the elevators.

I got in the elevator and rode up to the top floor, stepping out of it as soon as I got to my floor.

I walked towards my doors and stopped when I heard whimpering and grunting.

My doors were open, so I just stood in the doorway, furrowed brows.

"You know, this isn't the first time I've walked in on you having sex, I'm just wondering why it's in my office, on my couch."

Asad and Victoria both squealed about mid-sentence, making me chuckle. I walked over to my desk and placed my briefcase on it.

"S-Santiago, w-w-"

"Save it, A," I said, laughing, "totally understandable. I get it."

"We didn't hear you open the door."

"Well, that's probably because it wasn't closed."

Neither of them moved, Victoria was still sitting on Asad and Asad was still looking at me with a horrified look on his face.

"You two finish up, I'm going to the restroom," I said, shooting him a wink, "and Clorox my fucking couch."

I closed the doors behind me and shook my head, waking to the bathroom.

My phone chimed and I pulled it out of my pocket, a smile forming on my face when I saw it was a text from Adora.

[From: Baby]
One photo attachment
Look!!!! I'm getting so big 💕💕 even in pictures. Bb and I love you ❤️

I opened the picture and couldn't help but to admire how insanely beautiful my wife was.

[To: Baby]
Pretty sure you got more stunning overnight. Didn't even know that was possible. Fuck I love you both

[To: Baby]
Also I walked in on Asad and Victoria having sex this morning and got bombarded by reporters. Bet your morning hasn't topped mine