bf 4

Santiago

"Okay," I said, looking at Arabella through the rear view, "there's going to be cameras, okay?"

"I love getting pictures taken of me," she said, smiling as she looked out of her window.

"Yeah, these people are aggressive, though," I said, "so just keep your head down. For daddy, okay?"

Adora just smiled, her hand on my thigh. "Maybe they'll be considerate and not bombard a four year old."

I just raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, maybe on a cold day in hell."

Arabella just swung her legs, looking at her mother. "Your hair looks pretty today, mommy."

"Thank you, mi amor," Adora said, reaching back to grab her foot.

Arabella just smiled, making me smile and look at her through the mirror.

"I miss Freddy and JoJo," she pouted, sighing.

"I know you do," I said, "they'll be back soon, though."

She just smiled and nodded.

I was scared. Adora and I kept Arabella in as much as we could with her being as young as she was. The paparazzi was almost too much for me to handle, as a grown adult.

Arabella really wasn't seen much. I made sure to keep her life private, since the boys' lives weren't private anymore. I didn't want people watching her every move.

"Hey, daddy?" Arabella asked, peeking around my seat.

"Hmm?" I asked, my eyes on the road.

"Has anyone seen me before?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered, "everyone knows how beautiful you are."

She just smiled. "What are those people's names?"

"Well, they're called the paparazzi," I said.

"Cool!" She said, "I've never heard a name like that before."

"No, they all have their own names," I chuckled out.

"Oh," she frowned, looking out her window again.

"Show me your smile?" Adora said, turned around.

Arabella just shot her a toothy grin, making Adora smile. "My beautiful angel."

I just smiled over at Adora, my hand on top of hers.

I let out a sigh as we pulled up to the restaurant. My vehicle was apparently distinctive, because it seemed wherever I pulled up to, paparazzi had beat me there.

"Okay, keep your head down for daddy, remember?" I asked, unbuckling. I got out of the truck and opened Arabella's door, pulling her out of her booster seat.

She grabbed my hand and did exactly the opposite of what I told her to do. She looked up at the cameras and smiled, waving. "Hi!"

"Ari," I said, looking down at her.

She just giggled and hopped upon the sidewalk. There were cameras surrounding her, and it was already getting under my skin.

"Come on, love," Adora said, holding her hand out.

"Miss King, can we ask you a question?"

"Me?" Arabella asked, looking over her shoulder.

"No," I answered, looking back at the camera guy behind me.

"Yeah!" Arabella answered, smiling as she spun around.

Adora just grabbed my hand, pulling me close. "She's fine. They're not being too much right now."