23

two months later

Adora

"Hey, you mind if I borrow Santiago for a minute?"

I smiled as I peeked through the tiny crack in Santiago's door, making Victoria look over at me.

"Actually, not at all," she said, grinning as she gathered up her papers from his desk, "Asad and I have a lunch date. Mind if I take a few more minutes than usual?"

"Go enjoy yourself," Santiago said, placing his pen on his desk.

"Will do," Victoria said, shooting me a suggestive grin as she brushed past me.

I just smiled and walked in Santiago's office, making sure to make my steps count.

"When'd you start wearing pencil skirts to work?" He asked, "I've only ever seen you in pantsuits."

"Well," I said, dropping my purse on the couch as soon as I sat down, "today was a special occasion."

He looked at me and smiled, an eyebrow cocked up.

I just grinned and twirled a chunk of hair around my pointer finger.

He stood up and my eyes immediately darted down to his groin, and I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth. "Does every man have to adjust their pants when they stand up or is that just a consequence of being very well endowed?"

I stood up as soon as he made it over to the couch and grasped his manhood, smiling as he pressed himself flush against me.

"You didn't schedule an appointment," he said, furrowing his eyebrows down at me.

"Hmm, must've slipped my mind while I was thinking about your cock."

He just raised his eyebrows, chuckling. "You're giving pregnancy a new meaning, that's for sure."

I just grinned up at him and pulled away, walking over to his steel doors. I made sure they were locked and turned around to face him, leaning against the doors.

"You look really good today," I said, dragging my eyes down him.

He was wearing black trousers and a white button up, the top few buttons undone a little more than usual.

"You, too," he said, "I want some, get over here."

"I think you need to come and get it," I whispered, grinning a seductive grin as I nodded.

He walked over to me slowly, smiling as he looked down. "I don't like your attitude."

"Well, why don't you fix it?" I asked.

He made it to me and looked at me, his jaw muscle taut. "Get on your knees."

I just looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow up, slowly sinking down to my knees.

"What now?" I asked, looking up at him innocently.

"I'm going to fix your attitude," he said, unbuckling his belt, "by shutting you up."

I just smiled and pulled his pants and underwear down for him, taking his length in my mouth. "Gladly."

He braced his hands against his steel door, his eyes closing as I moved my mouth against his steel member.

"I still have room to talk-"

I gasped as he grabbed a chunk of my hair and pushed himself further into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. He held me there for a few seconds before I began to gag, and he pulled me off of him.