bf 10

Arabella

"Leo," I whispered, "Leo, let me at least open the door."

He pulled me closer by my hips as I fumbled around for my key in my purse. I let out an angry sigh, pulling it off of my shoulder. "Shit."

I eventually found it and unlocked the door. We fell inside and he pressed his lips against mine, boosting me up into his arms.

I giggled and dropped my purse, shrugging out of my jacket. I pushed his jacket off of his shoulders and it fell on the ground.

We both gasped when the lights turned on. I jumped down from his arms and was horrified to see Dad and the boys standing in front of me.

"N-now it's not-"

"What the hell?" Jo said, his eyebrows in a deep furrow. He had the same booming voice as Dad.

"Would you mind telling me what you were planning on doing?" Fred asked, his eyebrows in an angry furrow.

"Hi, to you guys, too," I quietly muttered, looking down.

Dad looked as angry as he could. I wasn't sure what to say to him, or what I could say to him.

"I know this isn't the right time," Leo said, "but I'm a huge fan-"

I cut Leo off with a single glare.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands as soon as Fred grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him up. "You're out."

"Fred, that's unnecessary," I said, following the two to the door.

"Get the hell out," he said, practically dumping him on the ground. He slammed the door and placed his hands on his hips.

"Chill," I said, my eyes wide.

"Chill," he repeated, "you know, I could do that."

"You should."

"What is going on?"

I closed my eyes as soon as Mom walked into the kitchen, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Ari was getting fondled-"

"Woah," I cut Jo off, holding my hand up, "wrong."

"Then what was that?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest, "tell me-"

"Hey," Mom said, rubbing her eyes, "can we lower the voices for the sake of Ma?"

"Sorry," Fred and Jo said.

"Now can someone please give me an explanation?"

Dad looked disappointed. I hated seeing him like this. Usually, he'd be yelling at me.

"Someone with a level head," Mom clarified.

"I went out with Leo," I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Snuck out," Fred corrected.

"You went to that party," Dad said, his hands on his hips, "you went to the party that I told you that you weren't allowed to go to."