Slapped

(Make sure to go check out my new book 'I Dedicate This Song to You >>L.H<<' love y'all)

Alyssa's pov

"Acacia get your ass down here" I yelled from the bottom of her steps

"I'm coming god" Acacia yelled back

Before we get too far into what's happening let me tell u a little bit about myself.

First off my names Alyssa, friends call me Lis, Lyssa or Trouble. People call me the bad girl of our small town of Conway Pennsylvania. I'm 16 almost 17. I've got a couple piercings I want more and some tattoos. My best friend out of the group I hang out with us Acacia but we call her AC.

Acacia finally came down from her room I swar she takes forever to get ready. But she did look really pretty. She had on high waisted blue shorts with a ripped Nirvana shirt combat boots and some bracelets.

"Lookin nice AC" I said slapping her butt as we walked out.

We laughed and talked while we rode our skate boards to our friends house, were we all meet up.

"So you and Tyler huh" Acacia nudged my side as we were walking up to Tyler's house.

"There is nothing going on, like I said before I don't date" I said with a little saddness in my tone.

It's not that I haven't been asked out before it's I just can't hold a relationship.

"AC and Lyssa in da house" Acacia shouted as we entered Tyler's house

"What's up chica's" Layla our other friend said

"Nothing much were is Tyler?" I asked looking around the room seeing that he's not there

"He's up in his room waiting for you" Ryan said pulling Layla onto his lap

As I turned around Acacia pulled me back and whispered something in my ear.

"Use protection" she said and pushed me away a little. I flipped her off as I walked to Tyler's room

I knocked on his door then walked in to find a shirtless Tyler. I tried to hide the fact I was staring, his six pack was to die for.

"Trouble hello.." Tyler waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry what" I asked a little embarrassed

He didn't repeat what he said before just crashed his lips onto mine. He then guided me to his bed and layed me down. I guess you could call us friends with benefits. But him being 20 and me only 16 I never let it go past making out.

"Tyler stop" I yelled as he started to pull down my pants

"Come on seriously how long do I have to wait" he complained the anger building up in him

"I'm only 16 god I'm leaving" I said and began to storm out, but I was pulled back and felt a sting in my cheek.

Tyler hit me