Dare - #41

Elle: actuallyjackie has a dare for you. Well, a choice of dares.

Athena: *biting into a slice of apple* Alright, what?

Elle: Either get all the gods to use Facebook or tell Hera a fake rumor about Zeus hooking up with Kim Kardashian.

Athena: *snorts* What idiot doesn't even know how to use Facebook? Come on.

Elle: *rolls her eyes and gestures to Hera across the table* Fake rumor then. Go ahead.

Hera: *sitting all on her own, eating a salad while reading a magazine*

Athena: *walks over and sits beside her* Lady Hera.

Hera: *glances at her* Athena, what are you doing here?

Athena: Well, there's been a new rumor going around about my father and I was just wondering if you've heard of it.

Hera: I can't say I've heard anything about Zeus. What is it about?

Athena: I heard he was hooking up with Kim. Kim Kardashian.

Hera: *jaw drops*

Athena: *shrugs and gives her an innocent look* Well, it's probably just a rumor, right?

Hera: I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, and that's a very high possibility! You know how Zeus is. Why, I ought to give him a piece of my mind right now! *stands up and stomps out*

Athena: *grins and glances over at Elle*

Elle: *snickers*

Hermes: *walks into the room and catches Athena's eye*

Athena: *scowls before walking past him on her way out*

Hermes: Is she still upset?

Elle: Jealous, actually. Seeing you talking with Dite earlier didn't really help.

Hermes: Shit, she saw that?

Elle: What in Hades' name were you thinking?

Hermes: I know you think it's a bad idea, but who else can I ask for relationship advice? Apollo is too... Apollo. Same goes for Artemis. And Hera? Come on, we all know how well their marriage is goi —

Hera: *suddenly shrieks angrily from the courtyard* ZEUS, YOU BASTARD!

__________________________________________________________