Dare - #54

Elle: *reading a book*

Athena: *walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder*

Elle: *looks up* Mom?

Athena: *smiles* I have this dare from Gangsterdog07 that tells me I have to pick up all my children from camp and do whatever they want. I suppose you want to come along, dear?

Elle: Yes! *quickly scrambles to her feet and grins*

Athena: *nods before grabbing her arm*

Athena and Elle: *teleport to camp*

Elle: *looks around* I think that's them at the volleyball court.

Athena campers: *spot Athena and Elle and quickly rush towards them*

Annabeth: Mother, hi!

Malcolm: What can we do for you, mom?

Athena: Actually, I was wondering what I could do for you.

Annabeth: What do you mean?

Athena: I just thought... why not spend quality time with my children, you know? Be a better mom. Anyways, what would you guys like to do for today? Anything at all.

Athena campers: *exchange glances*

*later*

Elle and Athena: *sitting by the couch, sipping on a cup of coffee*

Hermes: *glances at the campers before sitting beside Elle* You look exhausted.

Elle: We've all been to around twelve museums all over the world today. Of course I'm exhausted.

Hermes: Your siblings don't seem to be.

Athena: That's because I'm letting them all design various parts of Olympus right now.

Hermes: *glances back at them*

Athena campers: *arguing*

Malcom: *looking at a blueprint* I'm gonna have to agree with Evette on this one.

Annabeth: We all know the ionic ones are-

Evette: Boring.

Annabeth: *scowls* - the best choice for this particular area. No offense, but that was terrible judgement!

Evette: So was when you decided to choose this shade of white but okay. *rolls her eyes*

Annabeth: *gapes at her*

Evette: *smiles dryly* No offense.

Rosamie: *bursts out laughing and high-fives Evette*

Hermes: Uhm, Ena, you gonna do something about that?

Athena: They'll probably be at this for hours. What I'm gonna do is go take a nap. *starts to walk away*

____________________________________________________

A/N: there's like various demigods mentioned throughout the books (even toa) that never had their godly parents stated so i'm just gonna put some of them here as athena's kids