Question - #37

Elle: Another question!

Athena: *places a tray of freshly-baked cupcakes on the kitchen counter* If it's another one of your kiss, marry, or kill questions, I will smack you with this baking pan.

Hermes: *grabs a cupcake and starts munching on it*

Elle: Chill, it's not. This one is from percyJackson1365.

Athena: Fine...

Elle: What do you think of Pothena?

Hermes: *tries to cover up his laugh with a cough but ends up choking on the cupcake*

Athena: Pothena? I've never heard of that before. What is it?

Elle: *starts giggling*

Hermes: It's a ship name. *takes a shaky breath as he tries to stop laughing any further*

Athena: A ship name? Wait, so if the Thena is me... then Po - oh my gods. What the fuck?

Elle and Hermes: *start laughing again*

Athena: First of all, both of our children are literally dating each other. Second of all, gross. Third of all, no! No, no, no, and no!

Elle: You should've checked the fanfics written about you two.

Hermes: Don't tell me you've read those!

Elle: I didn't know! I was trying to find those silly incorrect Greek mythology quotes on this one website and then I found a link. The description never mentioned anything at all about Pothena but when I read it... *shudders*

Athena: *gives them both a mortified look*

_____________________________________