Dare - #100

Athena: *sitting cross-legged on Zeus' throne, filing her nails*

Hermes: *walks in and freezes* Ena, what on Olympus are you doing on Zeus' throne?!

Athena: *grins* Waiting for the meeting.

Hermes: Well, go wait somewhere else before Zeus —

Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Apollo, and Artemis: *flash into the room*

Hermes: *grimaces*

Athena: Whoops.

Zeus: *shoots a glare at Athena* Athena, just what do you think you are doing on my throne?

Apollo and Poseidon: Ooh, you're really getting yourself into trouble now.

Athena: Obviously waiting to get this show on the road! *summons a microphone and a sound system and starts playing Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood*

Artemis: *bursts into laughter*

Athena: I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. I slashed a hole in all four tires.
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats —

Apollo: *looks at Hermes* What did you do?

Hermes: I didn't do anything!

Athena: *morphs herself to look exactly like Hera* Now, I would like to dedicate this next song to my husband, Zeus.

Hera: *raises her eyebrows in surprise*

Poseidon: *snickers*

Athena: *walks around the throne room as she starts singing again* I knew you were trouble when you walked in...

Zeus: Alright, alright! Athena, that is enou —

Athena: *suddenly points to Zeus* Don't think I haven't forgotten about you getting comfortable with Kim Kardashian again! Sit down!

Everyone: *turns to look at him*

Zeus: Yes, ma'am. *sheepishly sits down on his throne*

Hera: *smirks in satisfaction*

Athena: And the saddest fear comes creepin' in
That you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah!

Hera: Exactly! *starts singing along*

Athena: I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been, now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground! Oh! Ooh — *suddenly drops the microphone and covers her eyes*

Hermes: *immediately rushes towards her, concerned* Ena? Are you oka —

Athena: My eyes! MY EYES! THERE IS LEMON IN MY EYES AGAIN! *yells and runs out of the room*

Artemis and Apollo: *exchange a confused look* What just happened...

Poseidon and Hermes: *laughing out loud*

Poseidon: Not gonna lie but she did a great job impersonating you, sis!

Hera: *groans*

Zeus: *tries to hide his snicker*

Hera: Oh, you find this funny, don't you?!

Zeus: Of course not, dear. *clears his throat and tries to look serious until he catches Poseidon's eye*

Poseidon: *start laughing again*

Zeus: *joins in*

Poseidon: *wheezes* Wait until Demeter hears about this!

Hera: *shoots both of them murderous scowls*

__________________________________________________

A/N: GraceZeusDaughter dared Athena to show up to a council meeting early, and when Zeus walks in, sing breakup songs and pretend to be Hera. Also, happy 100th chapter!