Dare - #105

Athena and Elle: *walking down the hallway*

Athena: Are you still talking with Demeter's daughter?

Elle: Uh, Flora? Yeah, why?

Athena: Okay. Just know that she dared me to do this.

Elle: Do wha —

Athena: *pushes her into a room and locks her inside*

Elle: MOM?!

Athena: You're staying there until you write a certain fanfiction, as she says.

Elle: Seriously? *bursts into laughter*

Athena: What kind of fanfiction anyways?

Elle: You really wanna know?

Athena: *blinks* Why am I now hesitant to ask?

Elle: We talked about writing a fanfiction about you and Hermes.

Athena: Pardon?

Elle: Divorced CEO mom Athena and single parent slash therapist Hermes mutually pining for each other and being set up to date each other by their respective kids.

Athena: Who writes fanfics about their own mother?

Elle: Don't act like you don't like the sound of that.

Athena: Well, I am a CEO...

Elle: *rolls her eyes*

Athena: Just... you better not make me look foolish or I'm locking you back inside.

Elle: Are you kidding me? This room looks like a five-star hotel lobby. A mini buffet and a spa? I could stay here for days!

Athena: *shakes her head and sighs* I'll check back on you later. Teenagers these days...

Elle: Don't act like you don't read fanfiction! I saw your AO3 bookmarks!

Athena: Lalalala! I can't hear you! Shut up, Elle! And stop snooping through my laptop! *walks away*

______________________________________________________

A/N: my friend DemigodofCrops dared Athena to lock Elle up in some studio size room that offers a five star treatment as long as she write a certain fanfiction.

i have writer's block flora but i look forward to sharing more hermes/athena headcanons with you!