Dare - #119

Demeter: *ranting nonstop*

Hades: I can't believe you manage to convince me out of the Underworld for this. And I end up falling for it every single time.

Persephone: *sighs deeply* Me neither.

Demeter: What made you decide to cut off your hair? I liked it better long on you, Kore! You need to stop listening to that... that... husband of yours.

Persephone: At least she said husband this time. What was it again the last time she mentioned you?

Hades: Worm. And rat.

Apollo: *grabs some chips and leans closer to them* You two are lucky you only get to listen to her a few times a year.

Persephone: *blinks* Are you forgetting I'm with her for nine months a year?

Apollo: Three months less with her. I'd take it.

Demeter: I'd say the same thing about you. Seriously, dear! You need to choose better people to be around with!

Persephone: *mutters* If I could, I wouldn't be listening to this speech again.

Hades: *chuckles*

Demeter: *gasps* Since when did you learn to talk back at your poor old mo —

Athena: *slams her crossword onto the table and grabs Apollo's bag of chips*

Apollo: Hey!

Athena: *stuffs chips into Demeter's mouth*

Demeter: *protests through a mouthful of chips*

Athena: Keep talking and you're gonna end up with the whole Burger King menu down your throat soon enough.

Demeter: *whimpers and keeps quiet*

Persephone: *grins at Athena* This is exactly why you're my favorite sibling.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: AwesWadd dared Athena to stuff junk good down Demeter's throat.