Dare - #135

Everyone: *staring at Artemis*

Apollo: Sis... you're kinda sparkling.

Artemis: What a great observation, Sherlock! *scowls and eats her bread*

Apollo: Yeah, I don't like this one bit.

Hermes: Me neither.

Aphrodite: I don't know what's more unsettling for me. The fact that she's wearing makeup or that she doesn't even have highlighter on.

Apollo: *tilts his head to the side* Huh. Maybe that's it.

Aphrodite: I appreciate the sparkly pink bows in your braid though... even if it doesn't really suit you.

Hestia: Guys, come on. She's trying, okay? Be supportive that Artemis is branching out into —

Artemis: *slams her hands on the table* What? Are you kidding me?

Hestia: *jumps* Oh!

Artemis: I would rather eat all this glitter than put it on my face! Now fess up! Which one of you did this while I was sleeping?! You even dragged my Hunters into this!

Aphrodite: So... even your Hunters got makeovers?

Artemis: *nods angrily*

Aphrodite: *scoffs and sips her coffee* Good. They definitely needed that.

Artemis: *knocks the mug out of her hands* It was you, wasn't it?!

Aphrodite: Definitely not me. I would've made sure to complete the look. Seriously, no highlighter is bothering me a lot, Artemis, especially with that amount of blush you have all over your face.

Hermes: *grimaces* Yeah... have you tried wiping it off and adding a little less?

Artemis: Why do you think my face is red? It's not the blush! I've been trying to wipe it off all day and it won't come off.

Aphrodite: You know what that calls for?

Artemis: *frowns* What?

Aphrodite: *summons her makeup kit and walks towards Artemis* More makeup! That redness will look good as an undertone and then I could fix your highlighter situ —

Artemis: *headlocks Aphrodite*

Aphrodite: *flails around and frantically looks at Hermes and Apollo*

Hermes: *looks at his watch and backs out of the room* Well, time for work!

Apollo: *shakes his head at Aphrodite*

Aphrodite: It wasn't even me! Let go! You're messing up my hair!

Artemis: I'm trying to strangle you and that's what you're worried about?!

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Blake0003829 dared Athena to give Artemis and her Hunters permanent girly girl makeovers while they're asleep.