Dare - #108

Elle: *bites her nails nervously* Are you okay?

Athena: *lays on the couch, looking very disheveled* I just went to Tartarus to raise a giant from the dead and asked aunt Mnemosyne to manipulate his memories.

Elle: What?!

Athena: *shuts her eyes and clutches her head* Elle, please. Can I get five minutes to myself? I am in a lot of stress right now because of FeltyPancake417's dare.

Aphrodite: *bursts into the room* Athena! You called?

Athena: Great.

Aphrodite: *plops down beside her* What did you need?

Athena: A love spell.

Aphrodite: *blinks* For who?

Athena: *sighs* It's for Artemis.

Aphrodite: Are you insane?! Do you know what happened to me the last time I tried one of my love tricks on her?! Who do you even want to set her up with?

Athena: *bites her lip* Orion.

Aphrodite: *faints*

*later*

Athena and Aphrodite: *hiding near the Hunters' camp*

Athena: I can't believe you convinced me to let you do makeovers on me for a month.

Aphrodite: There was no way I'm letting you get away that easily. Who do you think Artemis is gonna come after once the spell wears off?

Orion: *stumbles into the camp grounds*

Hunters: *draw their weapons*

Orion: Artemis? Is Artemis here?

Artemis and Reyna: *walk out of a tent*

Artemis: *freezes when she sees him*

Reyna: You. *pulls her dagger out*

Orion: *starts walking towards her* Artemis! It's so good to see you again!

Thalia: *nocks an arrow straight towards him* Stop! Do not take another step forward!

Artemis: *reaches for her bow*

Aphrodite: *casts the spell on Artemis*

Artemis: *drops her bow and rushes to hug Orion* You're back! I thought I lost you!

Reyna: What? *stares at them in disbelief*

Thalia: *furrows her eyebrows and reluctantly gestures for everyone to lower their weapons*

Thalia and the Hunters: *glance and murmur at each other, extremely confused*

Reyna: *clutches her knife* Lady Artemis. Need I remind you he tried to attack us once and successfully managed to kill several of your Hunters?

Orion: I — I don't recall doing that?

Reyna: Liar!

Artemis: *holds a hand out to stop her* Reyna, calm down. Let us hear him out.

Reyna: Are you kidding me?

Orion: What happened to me? The last thing I remember was being in a hunt with you ages ago and... losing control. Oh gods. Artemis, I'm so sorry.

Artemis: *hugs him and holds his hands tightly as she pulls away* That doesn't matter to me. It wasn't your fault. What matters is that you're here again.

Reyna: Am I seeing this right? What's... what's going on?

Orion and Artemis: *smile at each other and exchange lingering stares*

Thalia: M-milady? *takes a step forward*

Athena: Oh, I can't watch this. *covers her eyes*

Artemis: *pulls Orion into a kiss*

Everyone: *gasp in utter shock*

Thalia: *jaw drops*

Several Hunters: *pass out*

Aphrodite: *grimaces* This is the most scandalous thing I've ever witnessed. And that's coming from me!

Athena: Can we get out of here now?

Reyna: *slowly looks at Thalia* Listen. I know I just got here but is it too late to quit?

_____________________________________________________