Question - #85

Elle: *plops down beside Athena on the couch* MissBookworm710 wants to know you consider to be your best friend among the Olympians, plus Hades and Hestia.

Hermes: *grins* We already know who it's gonna be.

Athena: Really now? How sure are you?

Elle: Yeah, I kinda thought that was an obvious answer too.

Athena: Well, Hermes and I have been close even when I was still with the nymphs of Lake Tritonis. He always stopped by to visit and chat. *smiles softly*

Hermes: I see the prettiest goddess to ever exist and you don't expect me to say hi?

Athena: *raises an eyebrow* You are hopeless.

Hermes: And yet, you still adore me. *smiles*

Elle: *coughs into her fist* Get a room.

Athena: *rolls her eyes at her* Anyways... I'm gonna have to go with Hestia for this question though.

Hermes: Oh! Okay, I'm not surprised. Hestia's amazing.

Athena: She is! She always invites me to hang out, and would always cook the most delicious food for me everytime.

Hermes: You know, I've been starting to notice that she does only bake when you're around.

Athena: *chuckles* She gives the best hugs too. Always so comforting. Makes you feel safe and warm, and she has this way of just letting you know things will be okay. She's like this safe space whenever you need to catch a break from all the drama and stress around here!

Hermes and Elle: *furrow their eyebrows*

Athena: Oh, she's a great listener too. You can just feel like going to her anytime whether it's to chat or ask for advice or help because she's always there for you.

Hermes and Elle: *glance at each other*

Athena: I might think I know everything a lot of times but then Hestia comes along and I just learn something new again! Once, she even told me off for -

Elle: Yes, yes. She's great and all but... uhm, is it just me or does your description of Hestia give off more mom vibes rather than best friend vibes?

Athena: *blinks and slowly closes her mouth*

___________________________________________________________