Dare - #114

Athena: I look terrible.

Elle: What? No, you don't!

Athena: I knew I should've chosen a darker shade of pink. I don't think this matches me well.

Elle: Are you kidding? It really brings out your eyes, mom. *nudges Hermes*

Hermes: Oh! Uhm, yeah! You look amazing, Ena. It suits you well.

Athena: *frowns and stares at them*

Elle: *smiles and gives her the thumbs up*

Athena: *sighs and looks back at the mirror* Well, if you insist. I can't believe I have to keep this hair for five years.

Elle: You couldn't have chosen a better hair color! Trust me.

Athena: Well, now that it's settled, I've got to get going. I have a meeting to — *steps out and stops in her tracks*

Aphrodite: *staring at her with the same hair color and haircut*

Athena and Aphrodite: *start bickering*

Aphrodite: You did this on purpose! You knew I wanted to change my hair to this and that was gonna look good and it made you jealous!

Athena: Jealous? Of you? Why would I want to be anything like you? You try too hard with your heavy makeup and outdated clothes!

Aphrodite: Outdated?! That is it! I'm going to get rid of your hair one way or another! Change your hair! *starts pulling at Athena's hair*

Athena: Change your attitude, you brat! *starts pulling back at Aphrodite's hair*

Aphrodite: Ow! Let go! Let go!

Hermes and Elle: *watch them from the doorway*

Hermes: Did you know that was gonna happen?

Elle: *grins* No, it was coincidental.

Hermes: Then why'd you insist on her choosing that hair color?

Elle: *grins* It did look good on her. And the lighter the color, the less scary she looked.

Hermes: *winces* Tell that to Aphrodite.

Aphrodite: *shrieking* MY HAIR EXTENSIONS! YOU JUST RIPPED MY HAIR EXTENSIONS OFF!

_________________________________________________________

a/n: AwesWadd dared athena to dye her hair pink for five years.