Dare - #103

Aphrodite: *quietly sneaks into Athena's room late at night*

Hermes: *turns the light on and crosses his arms* Where have you — Dite?

Athena: *skips into the room with a bottle of champagne before freezing* Oops.

Hermes: *stares at their matching Midnights-inspired dresses, cardigans, and friendship bracelets* You went to the Eras Tour without me?!

Aphrodite: Busted.

Hermes: *frowns at Athena* You have some explaining to do.

Athena: Now, hold on a second! You have some explaining to do! Who's he? *points towads the man in her balcony*

Aphrodite: And why is he shirtless?

Athena and Aphrodite: *give Hermes a pointed look*

Luffy: *stuffing his mouth with steak and sausages*

Hermes: Oh! That's just Luffy.

Athena and Aphrodite: *raise an eyebrow at him*

Hermes: Monkey D. Luffy? Seriously, have you never watched One Piece?

Athena and Aphrodite: *shake their heads*

Hermes: *sighs* Anyways, you have to meet him for Cherokeewoman3's dare.

Athena: Oh. Uh, okay then.

Hermes: *leads them to the balcony and smiles* Luffy! This is Athena. And that's Aphrodite.

Luffy: *glances at them and does a double-take*

Athena: *clears her throat and waves at Luffy* Hi! It's nice to meet you.

Luffy: *jaw drops*

Aphrodite: *whispers in Athena's ear* Can't say the same thing. What on Olympus is he wearing?

Athena: My question, exactly.

Aphrodite: A straw hat, a red vest, jorts, and red flip flops? He looks like a kindergartener trying to dress himself up after learning about primary colors for the first time.

Athena: *stifles a snicker*

Hermes: *chuckles* Come on, guys. Be nice.

Luffy: *looks at Aphrodite* You remind me a lot of Hancock.

Aphrodite: I... don't know who that is.

Hermes: I think it's a compliment.

Aphrodite: Oh! Thanks! *flips her hair and smiles*

Luffy: *turns to look at Athena and sighs dreamily* Wow.

Athena: *raises her eyebrows and blinks*

Aphrodite: *glances at Hermes* I'm not an expert on his character, but I'm pretty sure this is the part where you step in before he starts flirting with your girl.

Hermes: Yeah, I think that's enough chitchat. Bye, Luffy! *flicks his fingers in Luffy's direction*

Luffy: *disappears back into Athena's open laptop*

________________________________________________________

A/N: well, i tried. never watched one piece before so...