Dare - #91

Hermes: *walks into the room, blushes, and quickly looks away* Well, this is... sorry.

Athena: Oh, that's alright. Zip me up? *turns to him as she tries to tug her zipper's dress up*

Hermes: *slowly walks over, zips her dress up, and stares at her in the mirror* Someone's gotten dolled up. Where are you off to, Ena?

Athena: *sits down on her desk* There's this dare from voidpersassy that I have to do.

Hermes: *tilts his head to the side*

Athena: I kind of have to go on a date with Apollo.

Hermes: You what?

Athena: Yeah, we're going to this fancy restaurant in Germany.

Hermes: *frowns* Oh. Uhm, okay then... Have fun.

Athena: *grins* You're jealous.

Hermes: I am not!

Athena: *chuckles and pokes his chest* You totally are.

Apollo: *knocks on her door* Athena?

Athena: Well, I'm off. *gives Hermes a quick kiss and walks out the door*

Apollo: *spots Hermes inside and waves* Hey, dude!

Hermes: *shoots a glare at him and clenches his jaw*

Apollo: *jumps, quickly ushers Athena out, and closes the door*

Hermes: *scoffs* Germany... I can take her somewhere way better.

*later*

Athena and Apollo: *eating and chatting*

Athena: *takes a bite out of her steak and spots Hermes sitting in a table across the room*

Hermes: *ducks under the table*

Athena: Hold on a second, Apollo. *walks over to Hermes and pulls the table cover off to see nothing*

Apollo: *patiently waits for Athena, looks around, and sees Aphrodite on the next table*

Aphrodite: *locks eyes with him and covers her face with a magazine*

Athena: *walks back to the table* Sorry about that. Anyways, where were we?

Apollo: Thena, can you look at that lady over there and tell me if that really is Dite? *points at Aphrodite*

Athena: *looks at her and squints*

Aphrodite: *abruptly stands up and rushes out*

Apollo: *rushes after her but trips and bumps into a waiter* I'm so sorry!

Athena: *walks over to help and stops in her tracks when she sees the waiter*

Artemis: *on the floor, staring at them like a deer on headlights*

Athena: My gods... are any other Olympians not here?

Ares: *steps out of the bathroom, wiping his hands on his suit, and stops in his tracks when he doesn't see Aphrodite at their table*

Hestia and Demeter: *glance at each other and quickly rush into the kitchen*

__________________________________________________________