Dare - #93

Elle: *skips into the room* It's time for a dare!

Athena: *groans and clutches her head* Can you not talk so loud? It's so early in the morning.

Hermes: *leans on her desk* Ena, it's two in the afternoon.

Athena: Shut up.

Elle: What's wrong with her? *looks at Hermes*

Hermes: *chuckles* Someone had too much of Dion's wine last night.

Elle: Oh. I was really hoping she'd do voidpersassy's dare today.

Hermes: Yeah, I don't think she's in the right state for that right now.

Athena: Don't be silly. Of course I am! Elle, shoot. *slowly tries to sit up straight and clutches onto the desk*

Hermes: *sighs and shrugs at Elle*

Elle: *grins* Okay! Tell me your most embarrassing moments.

Athena: You know what? Maybe Hermes is right. I might still be a bit dru —

Hermes: Seems pretty easy enough, Ena. You can do it, no doubt.

Athena: *scowls at him*

Hermes: *smiles* Go on.

Athena: Almost all the dares I've been forced to do, basically. But when I fell on Chiron's back at camp, I actually wanted to just bury myself underground. You remember that, right?

Elle: How could I not? *laughs*

Athena: I still have to apologize to the poor centaur everytime I see him.

Hermes: Are you sure that's your most embarrassing moment?

Athena: That I can remember, yes.

Hermes: You really don't remember anything from last night?

Athena: *shakes her head*

Hermes: You don't remember crying over a statue of me for an hour?

Athena and Elle: What?

Hermes: Yeah. You were so drunk that you thought the statue was me, so you kept talking to it the entire time.

Athena: *gives him a horrified look*

Hermes: You even kissed it and while I appreciate you basically calling me a pretty man, you burst into tears and said I didn't love you anymore when you tried invited it to dance and it wouldn't budge.

Athena: *covers her face with her hands* Oh, gods. It's slowly coming back to me. Oh no...

Elle: *looks at her with wide eyes, then at Hermes* And then what happened?

Athena: Hermes, don't even think about —

Hermes: *tries to stifle his laugh* She started tugging the arm and it broke off.

Elle: Let me guess... she cried even more?

Hermes: *nods* At this point, there was a crowd of gods and demigods around her already. Then she started tugging on the other arm and it broke off too. She went hysterical —

Athena: Alright, alright! We get it, I was drunk!

Elle: Well, that's an understatement.

Hermes: Long story short—

Athena: That's enough!

Hermes: I'm doing the dare on your behalf. You're welcome. Anyways, she broke off all the limbs and I had to carry her back to her room while she clutched my statue's head in her arms and sobbed because she dismembered someone.

Athena: *rubs her temples and mutters* I'm never drinking again.

_________________________________________________________