Dare - #124

Athena: You're insane.

Hermes: It's not my dare.

Athena: You got me into this mess. You're insane.

Hermes: *shrugs and smirks* You've called me worse. ErebusLordOfShadows says you still have to turn all your symbols into spiders for a month.

Athena: *sighs* Let me just... be sure not to have any spiders near me.

Hermes: *gently takes the owl from Athena's shoulder* Sorry, Lola, but I guess you're staying with me for a while.

Athena: *snaps her fingers*

Elle: *suddenly falls backwards when the olive tree she's leaning on turns into a pile of spiders*

Hermes: *grimaces when Lola the owl turns into a spider* It feels weird.

Elle: *shrieks* HELP! SOMEONE HELP!

Athena and Hermes: *turn around*

Athena: *gasps before rushing to her* Oh my gods, Elle!

*meanwhile*

Chiron: I wonder how cabin six is doing with the tree planting for our olive grove.

Dionysus: I should've declined their proposal when their mother started sending owls to terrorize me.

Owls: *flying over his head* Hoot! Hoot!

Chiron: To be fair, Mr. D, you did drench Lady Athena's library in wine.

Dionysus: For the last time, Father let me have a cheat day and I was drunk.

Owls: *suddenly turn into spiders and drop all over Dionysus*

Dionysus: *spits his Diet Coke out* WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES?!

Athena campers: *run away from the olive grove, shrieking as a giant wave of spiders chase them*

________________________________________________________