Dare - #58

Athena, Artemis, and Apollo: *hanging out by the balcony*

Hermes: *walks up to them* So this is where you went.

Apollo: Hey, dude!

Hermes: Hey, 'Pollo! Got tired of the party already?

Artemis: Who wouldn't?

Hermes: *sits down beside Athena*

Athena: *keeps looking around*

Artemis: *elbows her* What do you keep looking at - Apollo, do not touch that plate! That is my slice of cake!

Apollo:*takes a bite out of it* Relax, little sister!

Artemis: I am not your little sister!

Apollo and Artemis: *start arguing*

Hermes: *turns his head to look at Athena*

Athena: *smirking slightly*

Hermes: Ena, what are you up to-

Aphrodite: *walks up to them* Hello, darlings!

Apollo: *glances at her and shrieks in horror* What happened to your face?!

Athena, Hermes, and Artemis: *look at Aphrodite*

Hermes: *whispers* Dude, you don't ask people why they look like that. Not cool.

Aphrodite: What? Is there something on my face?! *grabs a pocket mirror and starts to touch up her look*

Athena: *leans over and whispers in Hermes's ear* That's what I'm up to.

Hermes: *raises his eyebrows*

Athena: *shrugs* Ursa121's dare. That's Aphrodite.

Hermes: *points at Aphrodite and lowers his voice* That's Aphrodite?

Apollo: *gives him a sarcastic look* Does that look like her, bro? Does it?

Artemis: *shakes her head* No way that's her.

Aphrodite: *flips her hair and grins* Listen, I know I'm knock-out gorgeous everytime you see me but all of you should've gotten used to it by now! Stop staring and whispering.

Apollo: *blinks and look at her up and down* You're right, that's her... I think. But why does she look -

Artemis: Like her face got run over by a truck repeatedly and dumped into a puddle of mud? Beats me.

Aphrodite: I can hear you - excuse me, I look like what? Did my mascara start to run down?! *starts looking at her mirror again*

Apollo: Maybe she's making a statement.

Artemis: What's the statement supposed to be? Roadkill?

Hermes: *chokes on his wine and starts laughing when his coughing subsides*

Apollo: *cackles*

Athena: *covers her mouth and giggles*

Ares: *walks up to them* Have any of you seen Aphrodite? I could've sworn she was here just a while ago.

Aphrodite: *taps his shoulder* Ares.

Ares: *eyes her* Who are you?

Aphrodite: I-

Ares: You know what, nevermind. You must be one of the servants here. Listen, would you mind getting me a bottle of whiskey? Thanks. Oh, and make it quick.

Aphrodite: *jaw drops*

_______________________________________________________