Dare - #101

Hermes: Ena. Ena. Athena!

Percy: *groans in his sleep* Five more minutes...

Hermes: *chuckles and continues to shake him awake* I would let you sleep all day but didn't you promise Artemis you'd go hunting with her? She's waiting for you in the gardens.

Percy: *slowly opens his eyes, yelps, and falls off the bed* Lord Hermes?!

Hermes: Whoa there! Are you alright, Ena? *pulls her back up*

Percy: *looks around the room, and spots his reflection in one of the cabinets* Ena? But it's... Percy. How did I get here?

Hermes: *cracks a confused smile* Jackson?

Percy: *nods*

Hermes: Haha. Very funny, Athena. Now go get ready. I cannot afford to have another arrow up my ass because of someone's impatience.

*later*

Artemis: THE BOAR IS RIGHT THERE! SHOOT IT!

Percy: I'M TRYING! *trying to aim his bow and arrow*

Artemis: IT'S GETTING AWAY!

Percy: MAYBE IT'S GETTING AWAY BECAUSE OF YOUR HIGH-PITCHED YELLS!

Artemis: JUST SHOOT IT! GODS, ATHENA! WHAT IN THE UNDERWORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?!

Percy: FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT ATHENA!

Artemis: OH MY GODS, SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU ARE INSUFFERABLE! YOU BRAG ABOUT HOW BETTER YOU ARE THAN ME BUT YOU JUST KEEP MISSING AND —

Percy: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'M SHOOTING! I'M SH — *releases the bowstring*

Artemis: *slowly stares at the arrow sticking out of her stomach* Athena... uh, you just shot me.

Percy: *covers his mouth with wide eyes*

*meanwhile*

Dionysus: Since when did you know how to play poker, Pierre Johansson?

Athena: *collects her drachmas* Since forever. And besides, anyone could beat you. You have always been terrible at this, Dion.

Dionysus: *narrows his eyes* Who told you you can call me that?

Athena: Oh, come on. After all we've been through together?

Chiron: Percy, child...

Athena: Just saying. *shrugs and turns her glass of water into wine*

Dionysus: *stares at the wine*

Chiron: How did you —

Athena: *grins and offers the glass to Dionysus* Do you want some? I know it's been a while since you've had your last wine.

Dionysus: *reaches for the glass of wine*

Chiron: Mr. D? I don't think —

Dionysus and Chiron: *flinch at the lightning*

Athena: *smirks*

Dionysus: *scowls and mutters curses*

Chiron: *flinches at the lightning once more*

Dionysus: Dish duty!

Athena: *shrugs* Not my problem anyways.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: GraceZeusDaughter dared Athena to switch bodies with Percy without him knowing, and without being able to change their appearance.