Dare - #27

*at around one in the morning*

Athena: *puts her speakers on full blast, plays songs by Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum, and locks the door to her room*

Elle: *starts disgruntedly banging on the door from outside* MOM?!

Athena: *walks up to the door and yells over the noise* Good morning, Elle!

Elle: Nothing's good in the morning with you trying to shatter my eardrums!

Hermes: *starts knocking on the door too* Athena?!

Athena: I can't hear you!

Hermes: *sighs and looks at Elle*

Elle: *shrugs*

Hermes: Athena, please turn that down.

Athena: I said, I can't hear you!

Hermes: *groans*

Apollo, Aphrodite, and Hera: *rush into the room*

Aphrodite: What in the world?!

Hera: Athena, turn that down now! It's literally -

Athena: *cranks up the volume*

Speakers: *play Need You Now by Lady Antebellum* IT'S A QUARTER AFTER ONE -

Hera: Yes, exactly! It's literally a quarter after one, now turn this music off!

Elle: *snorts* Ironic.

Apollo: *pounds on the door* Athena, can you even hear us?!

Aphrodite: Turn that off! I need my beauty sleep and I can't have it with you blasting that song in the middle of the night!

Hermes: Athena, can you hear us?! Athena! Athena!

Athena: *puts on sound-proof headphones, chuckles, and walks towards her bed* Idiots...

*later*

Athena: *walks into the dining area and grins* Good morning, everyone!

Olympians: *either turn to glare at her with sleepy eyes or are passed out on the dining table*

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Carrieunderwoodfanxd dared Athena to blast songs by Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum on Olympus.