Dare - #127

Campers: *playing polo mid-air with magic equipment and pegasi*

Athena: And that's another point for the blue team!

Dionysus: Chiron! Since when did we let the campers play this — oh hell no! *stops in his tracks when he spots Athena*

Athena: Hey, Dion. *gives another point to the blue team*

Dionysus: Where's Chiron?!

Athena: In Olympus. I had a dare from AwesWadd to switch jobs for a week — Clarisse, that's a foul! *blows on her whistle*

Dionysus: Absolutely not! With you here, I actually have to work around this place. *mutters under his breath*

Athena: *rolls her eyes* I seriously couldn't care less about whether you worked or not.

Dionysus: *looks at her suspiciously* You're not here to rate my job and rat me out to dad?

Athena: *sighs* No. Look, I have better things to do than that. Go play poker or something.

Dionysus: Chiron plays poker with me.

Athena: Fine! I'll play poker with you later!

Dionysus: No! Where's the fun in that? I'll always end up losing.

Athena: *groans* I'll tell Hermes to come here then. Okay?

Dionysus: Where is he, anyways?

*meanwhile*

Hermes: Ena! You will not believe what happened at work today — *walks into Athena's library and kisses the top of her head*

Chiron: *whirls around and looks at him* Lord Hermes... I'm not —

Hermes: *jumps* Chiron?!

______________________________________________________