Dare - #111

Hermes: *slowly lowers his shades and stares at Athena in horror* Athena. You're not serious.

Athena: I would love nothing more than to say I'm joking.

Hermes: When you said we should go on a vacation, I was thinking of unwinding at the beach. Not babysitting a murderous Gorgon that's probably plotting to rip us to shreds the second we turn our backs!

Medusa: *scowls* I'm right here!

Athena: *sighs* Hermes, be nice.

Hermes: *raises his eyebrows at Medusa* Well? Are you not planning to?

Medusa: *shrugs*

Hermes: *gives Athena a look*

Athena: I'm not a fan of the idea either, okay? But foureyedbookkeeper dared me to.

Hermes: *groans* We're seriously not gonna let her roam around freely, are we?

*later*

Athena: *getting ready for her massage*

Medusa: *suddenly bursts into the room*

Athena and her masseuse: *turn to look* What the —

Athena: Wait! Don't —

Masseuse: *turns to stone*

Medusa: *flies out the window*

Hermes: *rushes into the room* We have a problem!

Athena: *stares at him* I can see that.

Hermes: *looks sheepish* Sorry.

Athena: *pinches the bridge of her nose before looking at her masseuse* We're gonna need to give this girl a big tip later. Come on.

Hermes: *follows her out the door* How are we gonna find her?

Athena: *points to the trail of statues along the streets*

Hermes: Oh, man. It's gonna take a long time to unpetrify them all.

Athena: This wouldn't have happened if you just watched her!

Hermes: I had to pee, okay?

Athena: Gods don't need to go to the loo!

Hermes: I had too many coconut shakes!

Athena: *glares at him*

Hermes: We're in a tropical country. How could I not go crazy on coconut shakes?

Athena: Hermes, I swear to the gods... Medusa! Medusa, come out!

Medusa: *flies to a nearby rooftop* You two bicker worse than an old married couple.

Athena: *closes her eyes and takes a deep breath* Medusa. Will you please just come with us?

Hermes: *looks at her* You know I can just grab her real quick, right?

Athena: As I've said, I'm trying to be nice here. We want her to come with us willingly.

Hermes: Letting her live this long is as nice as you could get.

Athena: *ignores him* I promise we won't try to kill you. You have my word.

Medusa: *snorts* As if I'd listen to anything you say, you witch!

Hermes: *grimaces*

Athena: *clenches her jaw* What do you want? A full package spa treatment or something?

Hermes: *blinks* You're seriously not giving her my spa voucher, are you?

Athena: I'm running out of options! Or patience...

Medusa: Do I look cheap to you fools?!

Athena: Do you want me to throw in a makeover for all of your snakes too? Your own personal suite at the hotel? The penthouse? A personal chef?

Medusa: You're wasting my time. *scoffs and starts to fly off*

Hermes: We'll throw in Poseidon as your 24/7 companion!

Medusa: *pauses before slowly flying back towards them* I'm listening.

Hermes: He'll even be your masseur and chef. Or would you prefer Apollo? He's got a lot of free time lately and he's the better cook if you ask me. He sings great too! They're guaranteed to provide you the best vacation ever.

Medusa: *taps her chin thoughtfully* I want them both.

Hermes: Deal.

Medusa: Deal!

Athena: *whispers* You do know Apollo was the most terrified when Perseus shipped Medusa's head to Olympus, right?

Hermes: *smirks* I know. I'm getting back at him for hitting on you.

Athena: Hermes, I could kiss you right now.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: i'm back! what does everyone think of the new pjo teaser?