Dare - #95

Athena: *leaning over the balcony*

Hermes: *walks up to her and puts an arm over her shoulder* Elle said you were looking for me?

Athena: *smiles* Yeah, uh... listen. I have this dare from FaNd0MeD1Ts and I sort of need you in it.

Hermes: Of course. What can I help you with?

Athena: We need to go around asking the others which one of us is the better kisser.

Hermes: Oh, that's easy. I definitely have the answer in mind already. *grins and glances at her lips*

Athena: *rolls her eyes* Behave.

*later*

Hermes: Just a fun little question for you guys. Who do you think is the better kisser between Athena and me?

Olympians: *glance at each other*

Apollo: That is a very good question, actually! You know what, why don't we find ou —

Artemis: *smacks his head*

Apollo: Ow!

Hera: I'd say Athena if I'm speaking from experience, especially since she's the only one I've kissed.

Athena: Uh... thanks, I guess.

Everyone: *look at Hera*

Hera: Oh, come on. Don't act like you don't remember when she kissed me for that dare.

Dionysus: I'm on Hermes' side on this one. That woman is too scary too even come a foot close to, much less kiss.

Ares: Well, I'd say Athena. *grins*

Aphrodite: *gives him a hard look*

Ares: *clears his throat* For a similar reason as Dion, of course. There's no way in Hades' underpants that I'd ever think about kissing Hermes.

Hermes: Yeah, thinking about that alone grosses me out.

Athena: Focus. We're talking about the better kisser, not who you would prefer to kiss.

Poseidon: Hermes, since he has more experience.

Demeter: *nods in agreement*

Artemis: My money's on Athena. I refuse to believe men will ever be as good of a kisser as women are.

Aphrodite: *suddenly walks up to Hermes and kisses him on the lips*

Athena and Hermes: *eyes widen*

Demeter: *covers her mouth in shock*

Hephaestus: *sighs* Here we go again.

Ares: *jaw drops*

Athena: *scowls and walks towards them* Now, hold on —

Aphrodite: *pulls away from Hermes and kisses her as well*

Athena: *blinks at her in disbelief*

Aphrodite: *bats her eyelashes and smiles sweetly* I'm gonna have to agree with Artemis on this one.

Apollo: *looks between Athena and Hermes before stepping forward* Maybe I should also see for myse —

Hermes: You know what? I'll do it for you! *steps in front of Apollo before turning around to kiss Athena*

Athena: *kisses him back before slowly pulling away, chuckling*

Hermes: *looks back at Apollo smugly* Yep. Artemis and Aphrodite are totally right.

________________________________________________________