Meet Mr. Rich

Knox's POV - Pt 1

I am really beginning to like this girl. She's young, smart, and inquisitive and she's also so vivacious. She brings a bit of life to this godforsaken country. She's unlike any other girls I've been with. She's unaware of her beauty or her very attractive personality. She's easy to love and I think if I was looking for love or staying here for longer, she'd be a definite contender.

Maya is beautiful, her beauty is enhanced by the fact that she doesn't even seem to realise just how good looking she is. She has ebony black curly hair that she keeps in a little ponytail that reminds me of a bun. She has a round face and delicate brown eyes and small ears framed by a cute almost button nose that seems out of proportion compared to her plump pink lips (but they work together). Her very smooth, chocolate brown skin just makes her look delicious.

She is rounded and a little curvy where curves are supposed to be, but not so much that you can't see where the chest turns into waist then into hips. Her breasts suit the body and they are very natural, trust me, i know the difference. She has very nice white teeth. Her ass is hard to ignore, it just screams look at me and it's a nice ass. To top it all off, she has a personality the complements her body. She is a real package and hard one to beat.

But if I met Maya in my own turf, would I consider her, would I look twice at her? I don't know, I don't think I'd even glance her way. She's black, I'm white and my society would not approve of her. They believe donkeys stick with donkeys and zebras stick with zebras, no intermingling. I'm not saying I have an issue with her skin colour but she's not white. I think the fact that there are only girls like her around, my choices are limited and that's why I'm infatuated with the most beautiful one of them. Her appeal however is unrivalled to any girl whether black, white, yellow, pink or any other colour. She's in a class of her own.

She's one of the few things that keep me entertained here. Her and the boys in my team. I definitely think this will be my last tour though. I've been on two tours and this is my third and shortest tour. The first tour, was in the Philippines, then Bosnia and now the middle of Africa. I think it's time to stop. I think I like being addicted to the adrenaline that comes with your life on the line.

When I first enlisted, I was just trying to annoy my overbearing father. You see, my family is quite rich. We own a number of chain hotels across the country and have started more chains in Singapore, Malaysia and I've heard they are thinking of branching into resorts now, starting in Vietnam. So basically we are getting richer by the year. My older brother, Jordan is 27, I also have a younger sister, Ari who is 21. They both resentfully work in the company as COOs. Once Dad retires one of us has to take over but no one will willingly do it. My brother is more suited to taking over the businesses than I am because he has the business acumen plus he can't say no to our father.

My sister and I are more vocal about our disinterest in the company. Jordan just takes it all in and doesn't say anything against father. I guess it's the curse of the first born Ari would like to do some marketing, help with charities and so forth but my dad will not hear any of it. My brother has just taken it all on and he is miserable. I don't remember the last time he had something that remotely resembles fun. He works morning, noon, night and till the early hours of the morning. Even his long term girlfriend left him because he just got too absorbed in his work and no time for her.

Me on the other hand, I've always been interested in architecture and design. I even went to study architecture at university once I finished high school. My father was disappointed that I chose architecture instead of business studies. He'd put me down any chance he got and was not afraid to voice his objections even in public. I thought I was compromising with him by studying what I like and after class going to work for him. I have to admit, I learnt a lot from him. He is very good at his job, ruthless and cold but very good. He is feared and revered in the business circles.