27~ Reptile Back In Castle.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Najaah, I will advice you not to go there right now. There is so much going on and they literally ask you to leave the castle for a reason. Don't you have any self-respect left?" Nabilah glared hotly at her older sister because she is always the one acting older instead of the other way around.

"I don't care what they did, I will let this slide but I won't let any limpet close to my husband. I shall die before I let that happen and I won't fucking die anytime soon, I will set everything right. Those people have the fucking nerve to spread the wedding all over Nigeria with no shame that he divorced his first wife a month ago! I can go to the media and ruin their so called reputation if I want to." Naja'atu started off slowly but then her voice took off higher in more fury seeing as she was fooled once again by the royals.

"I understand where you are coming from. The fault is not entirely his, try to get that before you judge it all." She further advised keeping her voice cool not as hot as her sister's, two hots don't solve it.

"You don't know that because you are cloaked with innocence! How are you supposed to understand when you have never been in love?" She glared at her younger sister who looks extremely calm for someone who got insulted, she don't mind and is used to it already.

Her glasses perched to her nose which she uses to read then she took it off letting her nose stand out. She has the perfect nose Najaah has always been jealous of then the thin lips she despise since her own is way wider and more sensual like her friends like to say. Her younger sister has this innocent beauty and aura around her that she hates, her Angel face loves that about her sister which she tried having but couldn't. Her eyes have always been open, she can't act innocent to save her life nor her already failed marriage.

Naja'atu Haris Dantati stare at herself in the mirror thinking what on earth did her husband not see in her and saw in other woman? She is a woman who killed to have such killer body and not eat junk food since she started developing curves around her body. She made sure she is the woman any man would proudly say she is mine not just the ones they will hide behind the car. She grew up loving Sa'eed and she won't stop loving him till her last breath, no one told her she was leaving him as soon as she got him. She wasn't ready for it.

Just six months into their marriage, everything went downhill after so many years of being together. They have always been together right from young age and all of a sudden, she got divorced from the person she's loved her whole life? Ha, her life won't be such a joke and she will make sure of it. How could they think just because he is now married that they can send her away from the castle when she's lived there all the time? She has been living there since she was ten, she loves it there and will continue to live there.

Being the governor of the state's daughter, she has everything served in a platter for her for the past six years and when she get to be in the castle and taste how sweet it was to be royal, she couldn't just leave like that. Life as the governor's daughter is amazing, it gets her attention to start her career of being a YouTuber and also everyone's mental focus gets to her all the time she steps outside. People love her a lot, she is a sweetheart to everyone out there, literally everyone.

Though she sometimes become aggressive over the medias for transgression.

There was never trouble in her life, everyone loves being around her so she has always been celebrated rather than tolerated. Her life is not jumbled, her friends are so much and everywhere she has one, she has men crushing on her even after being married, so many maids at her beck and call. What more could she ask for? Nothing except for her husband who she desperately need to see now, she's missed him terribly.