77~ Coping Mechanism Disapproved.

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

Suhayr awoke the following morning her body sour from the adventure the night before. Wait, adventure? Then she felt the pain between her thigh and the tightening of her muscles in pain. She panicked even though what they did the night before is right before her eyes but she don't want to believe it just yet. How could she be so stupid and do that with him when her mother died? When she just explained why she don't want their relationship to work out? No one saw her yesterday to even pass the condolence but here she is encased in her husband's arms after consummating their marriage like nothing is ever wrong outside their bedroom.

As if they are on their honeymoon.

'Huh, what a nice way to remember about your mother's death.' The voice is her head taunted, it made her chest constrict knowing it is right in some way. Who does that anyway? But is Suhayr ever a normal person right from the beginning? She is never normal and this she did is not what normal people will do after losing a loved one. She is supposed to mourn for her mother but she went ahead and became a wanton bitch wanting her husband's attention as a new coping mechanism that is now disapproved.

She remembered how his touch made her forget everything around except for his body on hers, except for their soaring hearts. The way he caressed her body tenderly, removed the articles closing her from him and the way he stared at her made her feel beautiful, much more beautiful and appreciated. She has always known about her beauty but there is something about the way Sa'eed does what he did the night before that made her forget everything other than him, her skin tingled at the thought. She asked him to make her forget and he did just that, she might've even forgot her name along the way.

The man made her forget everything that is of existent apart from her own pleasure. His hands leave trails of burns around her whole body, it makes her skin tingle. Even at the moment, she feels her body frisson at the mere thought of it. Her eyes dilated remembering how she felt in his hands, how putty and mushy she felt when his lips land on her scorching hot skin. The way he breathed out question, asking if she is sure, comfortable and in pain.

Slowly, she unwrap her arms away from him trying to leave the bed without making any sound to awoke her husband. She has already planned everything she wants to do from then and that is to run away from there without leaving any trace. She can't stay there after committing such grievous sin that could only bring them together. No matter what, she is going to keep their hearts safe from heartbreak even if it means going against destiny. He does not love her now, but he might fall in love with her after waking up and relish the memory of their night together, which she won't allow.

She will ruin any ounce of love from his heart before she dematerialise.

She don't want him to fall apart because of her, she won't be held responsible for another broken heart. He can just get married to Najaah again if she is the one for him, she is willing to sacrifice that for him. All she needs to focus now on is running far away from him, she is going to have to dematerialize from his view, life and any possible connection they might have in future. Running, that is the most coward thing she's ever heard and never thought she would even dream about doing it but look at her, she can't even think things through. Suhayr Imraan Khalid running away, that is really absurd to ears.

Wait, is her name Suhayr Imraan Khalid or Suhayr Muhammad Aaliy? Whatever it is, this is not the time to think about what her name is and what is not. She grew up with Imraan Khalid attached and she shall continue using it till she forgives her father. The man who ruined her life, if she ever will forgive him that is. She wouldn't have been this devastated if he hadn't took her away from her mother since she was young. Maybe she is becoming soft because of her new surname, darn it.