39~ Payback Is A Bitch.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, following anyone that does..

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Sa'eed had no choice but to follow the cops to the station while brooding behind like a wounded animal. He thanked the Lord that there are no much people outside except the maids and guards who are probably going to make sure that the whole castle heard about the scenario before he even arrive at the station himself. He's called Adam but the guy downright rejected his call, Sa'eed need not to be told twice to know that it was all his doing helping his wife. He will pay for it too, just not now, till he made that cuckoo little girl pay for this. She is his next target and he shall make her regret it!

Suhayr on the other hand is in another separate car, she pretended to care about his health and wants to make sure he is safe even in the station, when he knew all she wants to do is taunt him and rub it to his face. She'd break away from his hold when one of the cops started talking in his walkie talkie, she acted like she wasn't affected but he could see it. She is hiding what she feels, he knew she felt something 'cause there is no way he is going to feel that alone, it was too strong and intense.

Arriving at the station, he got down from the car and walked in like he owned the place, he won't give her the satisfaction of lagging. He can't wait to see his brother and give him some piece of words. The guy has really grown, Sa'eed could remember the times when he helped the guy stand up after falling countless times in the training background but look at him now, all grown and have the nerve to arrest him. If only he was a thug or a racketeer like his wife, he would've thrown one heck of a tantrum. He has a lot of ways to get out of the station unscathed, this is Nigeria he is talking about!

Granted, what he did the day before was uncalled for but he couldn't stop himself when he stared at her triumph eyes. He always loves challenging her and that was his way of challenging her yet again. The look of prevail didn't sit well with him so he took the silver card he's always played with his brothers with, he felt excited then. He wanted to see her throwing a fuss like she's always done, just to make sure he's gotten under her nose like she does him ever since she waltzed into his life unannounced. She has caused him more trouble than he's ever been his entire thirty years of living!

But she surprised him by saying she has a date with the person who paid for her stuff the day before. His name was at risk seeing as anyone could recognise her from the people there but the hunger for getting under her skin just took over so he did it. There is no doubt, he didn't like when she said she was going on a date. That means she does not find him appealing in anyway and she wants to go out with someone out there whilst married to him? Not going to happen, she won't cicatrice his ego like that. No woman has ever crushed his pride and ego like Suhayr, no one!

And now she just collided it with brick walls, shattering it beyond repair but he is no quitter, she will repay for that.

"Why are you doing this? You know that this is just a charade right? Then why the fuck are you supporting her?" Sa'eed enquired Adam as soon as he sat down in front of him on a comfortable office chair. He has never been to station except that one time when he bailed Shaheed.

"I don't know what you are talking about, brother. She only came here earlier seeking for my help that you've been hitting her the whole night after we left because she insulted you." Adam shrugged, pretending to check out some papers on his desk to not look at his brother. If he looks into his eyes, he might end up poignantly letting him go and his sister in-law will no doubt castrate him.

"And you believe her just like that? You think I would beat her because of that or are you just part of her plan?" Sa'eed narrowed his eyes at his younger brother who still is trying his best to look busy with the papers sprawled on his desk.