62~ Vicious Woman.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"What happened after that?" Suhayr asked, her mouth wide like she just got the glimpse of her bad future but that'd be much more better if she saw it. This, this is totally not what she expected and she can't wrap her head around it. She wants to throw up and also want to put bullet through Najaah's skull till she stopped breathing. No, that is not that bad but maybe she should pierce her with needles so she can die like.

~

Shaheed yanked her from the bed in not so gentle way and threw her on the floor where she narrowly missed the edge of the bed. He wished she didn't miss it though, she should at least hit her head on the bed so she will forever remember what she did wrong. A scar would've seasoned her face, a reminder. When she glanced up at him from the floor, he already has his boxers up and is glaring murderously at her. Her eyes fixed up at his with palpable fear, terror, fright and timidness but she put on a brave face to not look intimidated by her husband's little brother.

"Don't you dare try using your hands on me ever again in your miserable life, drug addict!" She spatted, not at all letting herself waver knowing she is naked in front of her husband's little brother, that didn't faze her a little. She's done more than that just few hours ago so this shouldn't matter.

"What did you just call me?" He totally forgot about him being a drug addict after getting surrounded by his brothers and so much love. They made him forget about all that he has done bad and he feels like he is as fresh as new. None of what happened in California mattered but this demoness of his brother's wife had to remind him of his darkest past.

"Drug addict, aren't you one?! You think I won't find out about your little secret, little brother in-law? Well, I hate to break it to you but Isar told me about it even before she told you. You think I don't have anything against you to come do this with you? I know everything you do and what happened between you and her. Don't try to outsmart me now, I know everything there is and if you tell this to anyone, I will tell everyone your secret!" She gave a smile filled with challenge, conclusive succession and victory which irked him to no end.

"I dare you to tell anyone about it, I will make your life living hell. Don't think you can fucking threaten me in my own home and I shall tell my brother about it." He threatened back, his words like venom hitting her face but she only flinched and then let the daring look take over again. He won't ruin her marriage, this is not going to happen.

"You can tell him that while I tell him about your little drugs and escapades with Isar. Sa'eed will be so happy to find out what his little brother has been doing behind his back and I will make sure to cook his favorite when I tell him about it. Anyway, I should go and take bath because I am so tired." She stood up and stretch, still not conscious of her naked body nor is there an ounce of regret in her eyes. He's been meaning to beat her but he can't, he is not like that to women.

"You won't tell him anything, I won't say anything either but if you dare come close to me again, I won't keep quite. I will make sure to have everything against you before then." His heart is crushed in his chest for he is hiding something as colossal as this from his brother. Maybe this is the sign he needs to see to tell his brother about what has happened in California.

This is not a simple drug addiction of his, this is much more greater but he can't bring himself to even think about telling his brother what has transpired between his wife and him. How can he face him after this? It's not like it will be believable without prove if he says she raped him, no one will believe him. It is mostly said that the men do rape woman, not the other way around and if he does not have any proof to prove himself innocent, then this will be his doom and last day to see the light.