1~ Government Officials.

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

"Treasure what you have, time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grief, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, Time is Eternity. For all you out there with someone special in your heart, cherish that person, cherish every moment that you spend together that special someone, for in life, anything can happen anytime. You may painfully regret, only to realize that it is too late. Do not value the things you have in your life. But value who you have in your life."

Like every other day, Suhayr remembered what her foster mother had said to her on her death bed. Like a broken recorder, she replays it whenever she feels down and when she is facing hardship. She's loved that woman like she would her mother and she misses her terribly, everyday. She was like her own oxygen, her life and happiness, that is in her definition.

Her thoughts of the beloved woman was cut short when she heard the shrilling sound of her sleaze phone ringing on the bedside drawer to her left. That's it, the morning has arrived and her phone won't stop ringing for the rest of that day. She often asks herself why her phone rings all the time when it is not money that is coming into her account. It is irritating answering unnecessary phone calls that is before she saw the caller ID.

"You should come here fast, Suhayr. They said they are on their way here and you need to be here before they come. If they don't find you here, you know what will happen right?" She rolled her eyes hearing her assistant's worried and anxious voice disseminating her brain.

Why is she worried because some people are visiting their company? It's not like she asked them to come early or something, they decided to do that themselves. Paying her a visit when she least expect and when she should be sleeping. They need some sort of punishment for that but then again, she is out of ideas in the morning with sleep burying her thoughts.

They could go to hell! It's her company and not theirs, no one will rule her when she is the owner. She is the proprietor, they should go back to school to learn what that means, honestly speaking.

"I'll be there in fifteen." She stood up from her Queen sized bed and left for her bathroom begrudgingly. All she wants to do is let her sour muscles relax after the endless sketching she did the night before for her next collection. She has full confidence that it will bring so much income to the company.

If not that it will look disrespectful for her to ditch the government, she would've gone back to sleep and go to work around twelve in the afternoon like always. It's not like anyone will be waiting for her there, she values her sleep more than anything in the world. No one ever comes between her and her sleep, that person is as good as dead. It's stupefying how she wasn't grumpy about waking up so early.

Fucktards!

She lives in an apartment just five minutes away from her office so she will be able to run in there even if she is late. The office is her foster mother's who handed it to her when she passed away so she could run the clothing brand she has. It is a small business but she is willing to make it great however, it is not happening anytime soon from the looks of it. There is this faith she has for the recent designs she is willing to try out but these people are trying to get in her way.

Her apartment has two bedrooms with bathrooms in both the rooms, there is a kitchen which is adjoined to a small storeroom. There is also living room as soon as you entered and she could say, her apartment is quite cozy and beautiful for a woman like herself in Chad. She's done good in picking nice yet not expensive place to stay alone by herself. Her best friends crash there too whenever they feel like giving her some company.